EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange world right now. In reflection, it might turnout alright because the stick Utd are getting right now after that loss means they will hopefully have a point to prove in the derby.
Hate to break the bad news to you, but if this is what a Everton did to them you’re clutching at straws.

They’re pushing shut uphill to get anything from the derby. Not even confident they’ll get something from Chelsea at home

Hate to break the bad news to you, but if this is what a Everton did to them you’re clutching at straws.

They’re pushing shut uphill to get anything from the derby. Not even confident they’ll get something from Chelsea at home
Oh yeah I'm not confident at all. It's are gash but surely they come out with a point to prove. Two of Evertons goals were super hits though too. A bit out of the ordinary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D4sLWshX4AElDMM.jpg:large

writing a strongly worded letter to the fa

Mustafi is quite possibly the worst defender in the league, he would struggle in the a league ffs and yet he's been a regular at arsenal for the last 3 seasons :$

Fair effort that.

Where the heck do United go from here, serious question. How many of the current squad would the fans genuinely want there next season? I know they’ve generally been in bad shape since Fergie left but I don’t think they’ve ever been this far away from being considered a team capable of winning the league in the premier league era.

Where the heck do United go from here, serious question. How many of the current squad would the fans genuinely want there next season? I know they’ve generally been in bad shape since Fergie left but I don’t think they’ve ever been this far away from being considered a team capable of winning the league in the premier league era.
They need a complete rebuild again, which is ludicrous considering the amount of money they've spent over the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back