EPL Matchday 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, I’m just saying, pride comes before a fall and all that. Wise up

And to Soz's point us calling it their cup final and that they are inferior to us being arrogant. Perhaps something can be arrogant and true at the same time. Just like we are inferior to Man City and a handful of other sides

Anyway, I did something that many will feel is lamentable - I’ve bet against my own team. Opened an account with Paddy Power so got a free £20 bet - doubled up to £40 and bet on us not making the top four. Will get £600 back (inc stake) if we don’t so it’s like a bet I can’t lose on.

Anyway, I did something that many will feel is lamentable - I’ve bet against my own team. Opened an account with Paddy Power so got a free £20 bet - doubled up to £40 and bet on us not making the top four. Will get £600 back (inc stake) if we don’t so it’s like a bet I can’t lose on.
I'm all for it. I have money on West Ham or draw into an Ajax win midweek. $10 on it to win $90

I'm all for it. I have money on West Ham or draw into an Ajax win midweek. $10 on it to win $90
Stick a bet on us not making top four - cos most firms have us at 14/1. Then if we go all Spursy least you make some nice cash.

I still want us to make top four obviously - not worried about losing 20 quid. The £600 will allow me to go out and get wasted though if we don’t

Stick a bet on us not making top four - cos most firms have us at 14/1. Then if we go all Spursy least you make some nice cash.

I still want us to make top four obviously - not worried about losing 20 quid. The £600 will allow me to go out and get wasted though if we don’t
Those sort of options are not as readily available down here. Don’t you worry this isn’t my first Spursy lose or draw bet I’ve put on ;)

Janssen is still as s**t as ever. Only took him a few mins to give away a stupid free kick. Really hope we don't start him tomorrow

For some reason I thought he was still in the Turkish league on loan. Did Spurs try to offload him again and nothing happened? Has he played in the U23s at all?

You are an odd fellow, but I must say you steam a good ham.
Oi! Flogs who put things in SA time are odd to me.

Just surprising that some can’t fathom that we universally look down on WHU haha. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Ajax owe you one for knowingly selling you guys faulty / defective product ?
He’s from feyernoord or PSV. If he was from Ajax I would have given him more than 2 games to write him off. He also would have had good technical ability which was clear to see wasn’t there from the get go

He’s from feyernoord or PSV. If he was from Ajax I would have given him more than 2 games to write him off. He also would have had good technical ability which was clear to see wasn’t there from the get go

Haha because he won the Cruyff trophy I thought for some reason he was an Ajax product. My mistake.

he's from alkmaar

Nobody is having a go at him?

We've just said that this is their cup final and they always seem to be up for it. Misread the tea leaves on this one

Gero literally said he was baiting Hammers.

Those sort of options are not as readily available down here. Don’t you worry this isn’t my first Spursy lose or draw bet I’ve put on ;)

You can bet on Spurs missing the Top 4 I'm pretty sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back