Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

If the journalists have a story about Epstein and underage girls years ago but don't run it because it didn't meet their minimum requirement with only some pictures and the testimony of someone who claims to be there, I'd prefer they ran the story.

After all, they didn't have any problem running news about the other side of politics off less.

How many girls were abused in the years since that story was binned that could have been stopped?

Weinstien was the worst kept secret in Hollywood, but they keep it quiet.

Why do they protect their own monsters?
People in positions of power, control voices.

I'm against it. I want to fight against it.

Pretending that the Guardian can't be trusted because Murdoch and the BBC protected monsters helps the monsters.
Defunding and destroying the ABC. Destroying the NBN. Destroying protesters. All of these things are actions that support the monsters.

We don't seem to have a problem with that... but we will regurgitate Fox news talking points that tell us we're doing the right thing.

Stewies... the evidence has been deleted by the forum moderators. It's why you've been permabanned so often.

Yes, currently you supremacist posts are deleted and you're left to keep pushing your bullshit. But that's just where we are with BigFooty these days.

Please quote my injury trolls.
No one seemed to notice that I'd used the injury as a base for an insult, until I apologised for it.
Please quote any supremacy posts, you can't because there are none. You really should look at the definition of the term before spreading baseless accusations. You'd get your head kicked in if you went around saying things like that to people in public.

What kind of person thinks it's okay to troll other people's injuries and surgery? You're pure scum.

Please quote any supremacy posts, you can't because there are none. You really should look at the definition of the term before spreading baseless accusations. You'd get your head kicked in if you went around saying things like that to people in public.

What kind of person thinks it's okay to troll other people's injuries and surgery? You're pure scum.
I remember posting the picture of that guy with a Port Adelaide jumper and a swastika armband and you wondered why we assumed he was a Nazi.

Of course you will - who cares about long-term consequences if you can get short-term power?
What effect does it have on anything if I don't think there is enough evidence that Epstein was murdered? You overestimate my power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, there's nothing concrete in the way of evidence, and many of the proponents of the theory were partisan nutters who wanted to play judge, jury and executioner.

My issue is that the theory is immediately shutdown with ridicule. This isn't some Soros CIA Mossad World Banker thing.

s**t maybe I'm too emotionally involved. The amount of people I've dealt with in support groups who never recovered from sexual abuse inflicted upon them in childhood is insane. One man in his 70s confided in me that he was "dealt with inappropriately" by his 3 older brothers from the age of 8. He said 2 of those 3 brothers now have careers where they have unsupervised interactions with children. Horrific s**t.

End rant.

Fwiw I'm not worried about pizzagate because it's too damn public. The gun idiot and the fire have meant cops have been able to pour over the joint twice now, and if anything dodgy was going on it would have surfaced.

The annoying thing for me is the Epstein stuff is being treated as political, when it shouldn't. Both sides are all over this, so each trying to smear the other is pointless. Fwiw I don't think Clinton or trump are kiddy fiddler's. Clinton's type is trailor trash t***ies (flowers, Monica, etc), and trump seems to like middle aged versions of his daughter. Andy however is ****ed

The annoying thing for me is the Epstein stuff is being treated as political, when it shouldn't. Both sides are all over this, so each trying to smear the other is pointless. Fwiw I don't think Clinton or trump are kiddy fiddler's. Clinton's type is trailor trash t***ies (flowers, Monica, etc), and trump seems to like middle aged versions of his daughter. Andy however is f’ed

In terms of degrees of separation, Trump and those close to him have much clearer air between them and Epstein than the Clintons do, which is why it's interesting to see how some journalists tend to try and equalise their potential links to the case.

In terms of degrees of separation, Trump and those close to him have much clearer air between them and
Epstein than the Clintons do, which is why it's interesting to see how some journalists tend to try and equalise their potential links to the case.
Huh?

Huh?

Roberts/Giuffre has stated before that Bill was previously on Epstein's island - the same one that she says Prince Andrew used her on - though she didn't know of him having sex with anyone while he was there. Flight logs also show that Clinton was on Epstein's plane with Ghislaine Maxwell on multiple occasions, as was Alan Dershowitz, who is in as much trouble as Prince Andrew. If you don't know that, you should probably learn a bit more about this before commenting. If you do, you are being deliberately obtuse, because that is a much closer connection than "he was at his resort!". Either way, your presence in this thread from the very beginning strongly suggests that you would prefer it all to go away.

Roberts/Giuffre has stated before that Bill was previously on Epstein's island - the same one that she says Prince Andrew used her on - though she didn't know of him having sex with anyone while he was there. Flight logs also show that Clinton was on Epstein's plane with Ghislaine Maxwell on multiple occasions, as was Alan Dershowitz, who is in as much trouble as Prince Andrew. If you don't know that, you should probably learn a bit more about this before commenting. If you do, you are being deliberately obtuse, because that is a much closer connection than "he was at his resort!". Either way, your presence in this thread from the very beginning strongly suggests that you would prefer it all to go away.
Nah.

The constant #whataboutclinton whenever Trump’s connection is brought up is pretty crazy.

If "no" is the extent of the response you can muster to certifiable truths, there's not much pointing in you being here.
Sorry which particular certifiable truths? As far as I can tell I was disagreeing with your opinion that there was “clear air” between Trump and Epstein.

Sorry which particular certifiable truths? As far as I can tell I was disagreeing with your opinion that there was “clear air” between Trump and Epstein.

Reading comprehension not your thing, or are you being obtuse again? I said there was more clear air for Trump than for Clinton. Neither have been shown to do anything directly, but Clinton's links are closer than Trump's.

Epstein being at Trump's sex pest operation is a lot less indicting than Clinton being at Epstein's sex pest operation. As far as we know, Trump only pesters women of legal age.

In terms of degrees of separation, Trump and those close to him have much clearer air between them and Epstein than the Clintons do, which is why it's interesting to see how some journalists tend to try and equalise their potential links to the case.

I don't give two *s about degrees of separation.

You rape a kid, you're ****ed. What degrees of pedophillia are there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back