Essendon uncover peptides invoice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I love this. You make completely unsubstantiated claims which have never been shown in the media, and when you are caught out for complete lies you call me silly and an utter fool.

Then you justify your false claims by saying you work in the area and know how it works ;)

Funny funny stuff.

Listen to this complete ignorant fool. Look up the Yellow pages there's people in there that can help you.

Read the AGE yesterday. Essendon admitted they found it.

Once again you grasp at straws. I was always told....never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

You can go away now. You don't know anything, definitely have no idea about the WADA code, so you're not worth debating. You're good for comedy relief though.
I read the article. The one that says they found an invoice for Hexarelin. It also never said Essendon paid for it or anything about an amount.

Yet you claimed it was an invoice for 100k. You claimed this as fact and then have the nerve to insult me when I called you out.

Unbelievable!

...yes and its even worse than that because from my understanding, it is illegal to administer any substance (even a panadol tablet) to a person without their prior consent. They are essentially patients - you need to discuss risks and whether there are allergies etc.

Standard Doctor/Patient relationship - legally and medically binding arrangement.

So the if the players claim they don't know what was administered - then you have a very serious criminal and legal case here against those that were running this program.

I just looked up the cost of Hexarelin, it goes for something like $200/mg

So $100,000 of Hexarelin is about 500 mg, which is an enormous number of doses. Surely not for one person anyway

I really cant see any easy way out of this for the EFC - it will end in tears for some Bombers fans I feel. I particular feel for the kids who follow the Bombers. How do you explain to them that all of a sudden their team is on the bottom with zero wins and zero percentage?

Lucky my children are carlton members - its part of the arrangement we have that allows them to sleep in the house and eat the food - even access to the bathroom.
Another uninformed poster. Show me where Essendon paid for 100k of Hexarelin........

...yes and its even worse than that because from my understanding, it is illegal to administer any substance (even a panadol tablet) to a person without their prior consent. They are essentially patients - you need to discuss risks and whether there are allergies etc.

Standard Doctor/Patient relationship - legally and medically binding arrangement.

So the if the players claim they don't know what was administered - then you have a very serious criminal and legal case here against those that were running this program.

I just looked up the cost of Hexarelin, it goes for something like $200/mg

So $100,000 of Hexarelin is about 500 mg, which is an enormous number of doses. Surely not for one person anyway

I really cant see any easy way out of this for the EFC - it will end in tears for some Bombers fans I feel. I particular feel for the kids who follow the Bombers. How do you explain to them that all of a sudden their team is on the bottom with zero wins and zero percentage?

Lucky my children are carlton members - its part of the arrangement we have that allows them to sleep in the house and eat the food - even access to the bathroom.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the $100,000 bill was for Hexarelin? o_O

They found an invoice for Hexarelin - my understanding no $ value was given.

Dank allegedly went over budget by $100,000. Perhaps this is where you are confusing the two?

....the EFC were under surveillance and wire tapped for the past 18 months?

if I were an Essendon official or player I wouldn't lie during the investigation.

the investigation is a formality that serves 2 purposes (not talking about the so called independent Ziggy internal investigation)

1. to follow due process as per their legal charters
2 to provide the accused with an opportunity to confess and be eligible for a reduction in penalties

Essendon had to be pushed in order to request an ASADA investigation of its operations and management of players

It appears to me that this is a death of a thousand cuts
Very interesting. So where's this invoice?

How much money did the EFC spend at the private BOTOX clinic across the road?

does anyone know?

I imagine that's one of the things the Ziggy report will be looking at.

Of course, the Ziggy report is just going to be one big fabrication, so I'm sure we'll never know the REAL truth.

the amount of Hexarelin purchased by the ESC is immaterial at this point

Could be $467 or it could 1/4 of a million dollars

its concerning that there is even a record of such a purchase

Of course, but don't make it out to be more than it is, it just makes you look uninformed.

the $100,000 figure made it simpler to divide 200/mg into

I suspect the amount of Hexarelin was of the order of 1500 mg - which would cost in excess of $300,000

And we know that Danks had a very substantial official and un-official budget to work with
I'm happy for you to speculate, claiming it as fact is another issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it seems that the EFC has ensured that everyone is uninformed at this point in proceedings - apparently even their players

$100,000 did however make it easy to divide $200/mg into

In any case $100,000 for PEDs is a trivial amount when a whole team is being doped (esp an AFL list)

In the AFL clubs spend between $15m to $22m on recurrent off field football department expenditure. Wonder where all that money goes.

My lack of understanding....

What about yours! :D

First of all you claim Essendon owned up without any external influence, then you give me your cynical conclusion that they were tipped off, which was exactly what I thought in the first place.

What a strange little distraction :confused:

Da nile, its a great river, no ...

I didnt ever claim the Bombers acted without influence, its yet another figment of your syndrome, ie denial. There is no proof & I was happy to share my cynicism as part of the discussion.

So what mxett, you were peddling nonsense to satisfy your cheerleading, you dont even remember/or dont know what is playing out here.

Evans got on the front foot, proactive move by the clubs leader, dragging along the CEO & the coach. The ACC/ASADA/Fed ministers press conference was brought forward as a result of the Bombers action ( mxett that is a fact too, just like the sequence of events that has escaped your eye, denialeye) - give you a link if needed, given you were unable to provide the sequence of the press conferences in question.

Da nile, its a great river, no ...

I didnt ever claim the Bombers acted without influence, its yet another figment of your syndrome, ie denial. There is no proof & I was happy to share my cynicism as part of the discussion.

So what mxett, you were peddling nonsense to satisfy your cheerleading, you dont even remember/or dont know what is playing out here.

Evans got on the front foot, proactive move by the clubs leader, dragging along the CEO & the coach. The ACC/ASADA/Fed ministers press conference was brought forward as a result of the Bombers action ( mxett that is a fact too, just like the sequence of events that has escaped your eye, denialeye) - give you a link if needed, given you were unable to provide the sequence of the press conferences in question.
You are seriously confused. You spend multiple posts telling me Essendon had a moment of conscience and held a presser to dob themselves in. You used the timing of the Essendon and ACC pressers to demonstrate this absurd theory. Then you completely contradicted yourself!

Funny stuff. Please proceed :D

You are seriously confused. You spend multiple posts telling me Essendon had a moment of conscience and held a presser to dob themselves in. You used the timing of the Essendon and ACC pressers to demonstrate this absurd theory. Then you completely contradicted yourself!

Funny stuff. Please proceed :D

You cant even sequence events of fact .. conscience is not mentioned by anyone but your good self ... I use the sequence of the press conferences to demonstrate your disconnect with the issues here - you are unable to identify fact.
Easy to deny opinion, you are a bloody idiot when you do not recognise fact.

You cant even sequence events of fact .. conscience is not mentioned by anyone but your good self ... I use the sequence of the press conferences to demonstrate your disconnect with the issues here - you are unable to identify fact.
Easy to deny opinion, you are a bloody idiot when you do not recognise fact.
The fact that the Essendon presser predates the ACC presser doesn't prove Essendon acted on their own without knowledge of an impending accusation by an official body. Once you get your story straight let me know. Until then maybe refrain from your verbal attack because it doesn't cover your confusion.

do you think that the Bombers knew of which club was named on page 17 of the ACC report before the ACC press announcement?

Certainly the AFL was advised first of which club was named on page 17 of the report.

It was the AFL that then informed the EFC

But as we all know, the EFC knew they were in deep trouble early last year and hoped it would all just go away

The truth always follows you around - right to the grave

There can be no way out of this one I'm afraid
Do me a favour. Can you decipher Kwalitys posts? I'm genuinely confused by his verbal ping pong

That's not what he was insinuating! He was suggesting Essendon pulled the pin and went public before any advice from the ACC

And you really think 100k was spent on Hexarelin? Lol

That is 18 carat rolled gold ... FACT

IF the ACC was dudded by those it took into their confidence is no excuse that should appease Bombers deniers, i.e mxett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back