Preview Essendon vs Port Adelaide- Docklands, 07/07/13, 4:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

And might I add that what a pleasant change it is too.

Not a banter thread, so only bona fide opposition supporter discussion would be warranted. Good to have solid posts from opposition supporters instead of the usual troll comments. Really what the whole medium's all about, I would've thought :)

Hope we win though.

TEAL IS TOTALLY GAY THO LOL HAET HAET HAET.

I kid, love the way Port go about it.

Luke-Darcy.jpg

The bigger problem will be who gets his son!!
Saw him with his son at an Adelaide vs Essendon game with full Essendon gear on. He is ours!

It's nice to be able to make a post here and not be laughed out of here. :thumbsu:

I don't think that we know where our group is ATM. Our form has taken all of us by surprise including (I think) the coaching staff. A couple of weeks ago Sydney came in with red hot form and we knew we had to match them in tackling and aggression or get blown away. I think the players surprised themselves.

One person here remarked that Lobbe is a s**t Ruckmen. He's pretty good around the ground and is good at second efforts. Playing a lot more aggressive of late. Also in the top 10 for endurance in the team so he doesn't tire.

Our team is just glad to be playing well so we look forward to playing top teams. If you guys win we can only get better for the experience. We need to be tested so the players know what it takes to make that next step. If we do well this year then we may change our expectations next year.

Good luck...next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry not sure if this has been mentioned but i will be cheering for Gus Monfries as well on Sunday..
Great EFC servant, would be very very dissapointed if people started booing him..
Thoughts?

Sorry not sure if this has been mentioned but i will be cheering for Gus Monfries as well on Sunday..
Great EFC servant, would be very very dissapointed if people started booing him..
Thoughts?

I'd cheer for Gus anytime. So many players are traded to fill the needs of a team for other specific player requirements. Gus was always a good guy in the team.

Wangas was only ever yours on loan, he was a port boy from birth, time to move on from that one.

Wangas won a brownlow at Essendon and a premiership. He's a don through and through

I hope we aren't arguing the same about Gussy's kids

That's what I think whenever he gets brought up.

Going to be a very interesting battle, and Gav seems to be fond of both clubs, still.

Living in Melbourne though isn't he?

Living in Melbourne though isn't he?

Gavin works for the PAFC as an ambassador for the club. he is at the club on a weekly basis. but he also has multiple gyms in adelaide, and a new one in essendon. so is often in melbourne too.

Saw him with his son at an Adelaide vs Essendon game with full Essendon gear on. He is ours!

You mean this tex wanganeen?
http://www.zimbio.com/Gavin Wanganeen

but here is the reality in this article. The young fella loves both clubs, just like his old man!!

http://www.theweeklyreview.com.au/well-read-article-display/Baby-Bomber-comes-home/5397

Remove this Banner Ad

Back