Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

First game that I have watched in a while, doesn't it have a difference having Coleman back (even if he is rusty).

Walcott looks to be a great signing, I would have loved to have seen what Tosun (or Sandro for that matter) could have done when playing in a team that actually attacked.

Rooney pisses me off, pointless penalty to give away. Martina was actually pretty handy tbh, although he wasn't tested that much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42897189

The way that fat s**t talks annoys me. He's antagonising the players into making them leave. Won't play lookman but won't let him leave. Good on you Ademola, get away from him before he ruins your career.

We won last night, but boy we could have easily lost that without some help from Leicester's poor defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lookman scores a winner on debut in Germany. Why. The. ****. Did. We. Loan. Him. Probably the best young talent at the club and actually provides some attacking impetus and we are going to lose him because we are sticking with a broken Bolasie providing nothing instead.

Why buy in Tosun and give him no time?

Proper worried with where this club is heading.

End of the season can’t come quick enough but I just don’t trust the club anymore to bring in the right manager or signings.

Moshiri really needs to spend £60m+ on one player and give them a s**t ton in wages. We need a superstar.

Otherwise I fear we will become West Ham 2.0 and Leicester will take our spot of being the 7th best club that tries to break into the top 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back