Conspiracy Theory Evolution as modern myth

Remove this Banner Ad

No....The gist of the point is that so-called 'Evolutionary theory' offers no more plausible answers to the questions of the origins of life, than what the notion of God does....And that the temporal format by which it's mythology hides within, requires a requisite leap of faith to believe in, in order to accept it as having any foundation in fact.....And that's not to even broach the question of morphological gaps that simply cannot be 'explained away' by mere reductionism.

Accepting the theory as valid is no more 'scientific' than someone who prays at church every Sunday.....That is the point amigo.
What an unabashed load of nonsense, and proud of your ridiculous ignorance.
Bravo

so if you admit the theory doesnt answer the origin of life, then that certainly leaves the door wide open for creationism/god.....which does answer the origin of life.

creationism got nothing to do with god. If you are a christian, read dependent origination from the gnostic bibles. The laws that govern the universe is sufficient to "create" and "destroy", this is the neverending cycle. This is why most christians also believe in evolution, some of the greatest evolutionary biologists are actually christians. Your (and p35's) notion of god is misguided.

creationism got nothing to do with god. If you are a christian, read dependent origination from the gnostic bibles. The laws that govern the universe is sufficient to "create" and "destroy", this is the neverending cycle. This is why most christians also believe in evolution, some of the greatest evolutionary biologists are actually christians. Your (and p35's) notion of god is misguided.
you dont make any sense.

Cause you don't know anything about Christianity or Gnosticism. P35 profess' to know about it, yet even he won't know what i am on about (i bet).
you keep dancing around the issue and changing the goalposts. if the theory of evolution doesnt answer the origins of life, then you cannot refute anything else.

you keep dancing around the issue and changing the goalposts. if the theory of evolution doesnt answer the origins of life, then you cannot refute anything else.

lol..cause it doesn't attempt to answer? it's abiogenesis, look up, there are many hypothesis on origins of life but no theories, Theory of evolution is as rock solid as a scientifc theory can be.

The point i am stressing is God and belief in god got nothing to do with ID. It's purely fundies like you and p35 that believe so.

so if you admit the theory doesnt answer the origin of life, then that certainly leaves the door wide open for creationism/god.....which does answer the origin of life.
Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.
That’s a fail right there.
So you’re god of the gapsing are ya??
Special pleading fallacy, how many more logic fallacies do you want to add to your ever growing list?

Last edited:
Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.
That’s a fail right there.
So you’re god of the gapsing are ya??
Special pleading fallacy, how many more logic fallacies do you want to add to your ever growing list?

"I (or anyone) dont know how life began, hence it must be god". Moronic argument really.

You really are obtuse. That's what I've been saying from the beginning. ID and God are two separate things.

So "intelligent" design by whom if god got nothing to do with it? you are the one making an argument about a designer, now you are saying there is no designer? LOL..way to destroy your own argument.

You really are obtuse. That's what I've been saying from the beginning. ID and God are two separate things.
I’d like you to address this flaw in your argument please?
Are you suggesting that there is a “creative god” and that this “creative creator” of all things is not, in anyway responsible for Intelligent Design?

I think the point is you can see the arguments for intelligent design without automatically saying theres a god as we see described

Just call us ‘god sceptics’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why and how logically?
Infinite regress, yes, why does the creator get a pardon from creation and how do you know this?
An infinite regression of causes is illogical. The evidence has shown us that the universe had a beginning, so why are you even arguing the point? We know it had a beginning. The natural world began to exist, therefore its cause was not of the natural world. I noticed you stated this before, that the natural world is entirely caused by natural processes. How can the natural world create itself? Your argument here is circular.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Science should be open to a creation theory

but that doesn’t automatically mean the bible or any other parable based description

it doesn’t automatically mean a god whom should be related to in a certain way

it doesn’t automatically rule out evolution either. I understand Darwin never straight out denied god either
Delve into Intelligent Design. The major difference between it and creationism is that creationism works from a theological starting point (The Bible) while Intelligent Design draws strong inferences to a creator, or at the very least an immensely powerful mind being the cause of life. If you take information theory for example, which states that the only known source of cognizable information is a mind rather than a blind and unguided process. DNA contains purposeful information in a digital format that is read by molecular machines which relentlessly carry out a function.

An infinite regression of causes is illogical. The evidence has shown us that the universe had a beginning, so why are you even arguing the point? We know it had a beginning. The natural world began to exist, therefore its cause was not of the natural world. I noticed you stated this before, that the natural world is entirely caused by natural processes. How can the natural world create itself? Your argument here is circular.

Not at all...You are begging the question here entirely.

The big bang theory still remains just that....A theory....and that's quite apart from the fact that getting something from nothing, ex-nihilo, is as logically absurd as it gets.

We don't know anything of the sort.....Cease from citing theoretical postulations as absolutes, when they're anything other.

If I had to go with an as yet unproven theory I'd go with the hypotheses of some scientists that the Universe could be eternal hence no need for a creator, over the theologians theory that the Universe had a beginning point so there could be an omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent creator.

https://www.google.com/search?q=big...j0l3j69i60.19610j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Put simply, it's a hypothesis that was created to explain how the Universe formed. Unlike the Big Bang model, though, which states that our Universe was born out of nothing but a gigantic explosion from an infinitely dense point, the Big Bounce proposes that the Universe is constantly expanding and contracting.

i think the most plausible and understandable theory is that the whole universe is literally a computer program. We can wrap our minds around that concept, and can even understand how a god/creator/programmer can thus exist and why there might be pain and suffering and unfairness, and also allows for evolution as part of that design/program.

an all-in-one theory that doesnt dispel other theories.

If I had to go with an as yet unproven theory I'd go with the hypotheses of some scientists that the Universe could be eternal hence no need for a creator, over the theologians theory that the Universe had a beginning point so there could be an omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent creator.

https://www.google.com/search?q=big...j0l3j69i60.19610j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Put simply, it's a hypothesis that was created to explain how the Universe formed. Unlike the Big Bang model, though, which states that our Universe was born out of nothing but a gigantic explosion from an infinitely dense point, the Big Bounce proposes that the Universe is constantly expanding and contracting.

Aristotle first stated that the Universe is indeed eternal....Given it's alternative leads to a logical absurdity....But the fact of the eternity of matter & space in & of themselves, still doesn't answer the question over the origins of life & consciousness on earth....In other words, the question over how life originated in the first place....That is indeed what Darwin was grappling with, & he tried to deduce the answer back from the evidence of species diversification.

i think the most plausible and understandable theory is that the whole universe is literally a computer program. We can wrap our minds around that concept, and can even understand how a god/creator/programmer can thus exist and why there might be pain and suffering and unfairness, and also allows for evolution as part of that design/program.

an all-in-one theory that doesnt dispel other theories.

A program which led the extinction of 96% of the species before human came on earth? why create such a program if human is the ultimate goal?

origins of life & consciousness on earth..

Cause you don't understand what consciousness is? conciousness doesn't "originate" anywhere, it just is. This is why i stresson practice, you will be surprised to find consciousness is all around you including our planet. But armed with greek philosophy you won't get you further. PRACTICE! find out yourself, cause you have the potential to do it, like millions of others have done it through meditation. Consciousness is all that is, matter originates from consciousness, not the other way around. You do not "create" consciousness, our brains are quantum computers which process' consciousness. There are also levels of consciousness.

Life of anytime that evolves is created with existence of water.

Without water there is only dust.

What is god? Water is god and the creator.

Just not sure it's just water alone though....It certainly is an essential ingredient....Add a bit of clay & electricity & that might do the trick.

Just not sure it's just water alone though....It certainly is an essential ingredient....Add a bit of clay & electricity & that might do the trick.

It all starts with water.

If there is a god he took (for some strange reason) a long time to create a little enclosed world safe from the radiation of space and put lots of water in it.

Is there intelligent design?

Who the #### knows.

But if there is...maybe He really can’t just magically make things appear out of nothing and needs millions of years to ‘grow’ it.

Maybe this (our human existence) is like his 4th or 5th attempt to get it right?

Hell of thing evolution. You need a lot of luck to make work.

Point
I’ll address that anti claims here.
You’ve made an extraordinary claim, I haven’t, you need upon that claim to evidence it, or I can call you lying bullshit artist without equivocation.
That’s how this mutha farquing game operates, or you can * off and stay on the para lol normal page and GG exe. can cup your supernatural balls.
Agreed?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back