F1 Championship - Round 16 - Russia

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously if Crofty goes off like a loose tappet come the cheque about how good Lewis is I'll throw up.
He had the race handed to him on a platter.

cant really say someone deserves a race win when someone basically parks up at a corner for him to go past.

toto lying through his teeth again. hard for the team? laughable.
Lewis is the team

Haha my stream didn't skip a beat all race until Lewis shakes hands with Putin and says "I promise I won't spray you with champagne this time" ... then bang, frozen! is he still alive!?

Bottas asking if they were going to swap position on the second last lap.....
He thought he was just protecting Ham's tyres from the Vet attack letting him past. Um, we'll talk later. Ok?
"It was at this moment Valtteri knew he was nothing more than a mobile rear bumper for Lewis"

Geez wouldn’t it be sad if a person watched “The Mercedes” F1 to;
1) see car racing
2) follow Bottas

It’s not even a sport.

Only three out of six drivers, who can potentially get places in a field of eighteen, are given permission from their team to actually race, and when they get within DRS, their car has to back off. And the cars, more or less, cannot keep pace with The Mercedes.

I wonder who is going to take the 2018 title in “The Mercedes” Formula One?

2014 -Merc
2015 -Merc
2016 -Merc
2017 -Merc
2018 -Merc

Why does Toto even bother celebrate winning? It shouldn’t come as a surprise?

F1 is really boring at the moment, not sure what the fix is but I am struggling to watch a race from start to finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reality for Valteri is that if he didn't accept the gig as Lewis' support act then he'd still be in a Williams that is the worst car on the grid right now.
With a choice of the two, its clear that Mercedes is the better option for him even if it means putting up with these types of incidents.

Plus, I'm sure he's getting paid very well to be humiliated like this.

The top drivers are now too scared to have challenging team mates, after Nico Lewis made sure he had a team mate that would do what the team said to help him win the title, Vettel also guilty of this.

Sound old here, but how about the days of Prost and Senna in the same car.

It's kind of funny. Team orders, even more blatant than what MB did, has been around pretty much since the start of racing. But a stink was never made about it like it has been in recent years. But most of the time, team orders has often been understandable, and I think even the most uptight fans accept this.

Because people are more concerned with the integrity of the spectacle, I reckon Liberty will try and do something about it. They've got one problem though. That is the guy who they've got to construct the sporting regs, is the same fat can't who introduced such blatant use of teams orders MB have done. He's got no integrity in this area. I don't expect anything to change it this area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back