Multiplat Fall Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Some peak tails lag here. First to lose the tail, then to be standing over a fallen guy and being unable to grab it. Love the tails games...

The grab mechanic is bad enough without the net code being a bit suss. I can't grab a tail unless I'm touching the other player yet I can lose mine way out of grab range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hate team games. just had team tails. started with a tail and finished as the only person on my team with a tail.

Something like that happened to me earlier. We were up with 7 tails, then I got rushed with less than 10 seconds left, lost mine, then saw we were down to just 1 tail and was quickly eliminated. Team games may as well be a coin flip.

The see saws level can seriously get ****ed. Sometimes they get stuck and then you have a bunch of people falling off at one end, and others waiting on the platform at the other.

The only team game that appears to show actual team work is the soccer one. There's always 2 that head straight to being goal keeper and the rest push up field.

Just had my first turn on the new final. Really frustrated. I thought it would be great but it’s just luck.

Panels of the floor fall away throughout the game but with no real pattern and without any way to recover panels. Sometimes you can just get stuck with no panels to your left and right, and then your panel starts to shake, falls away, and you have no way of recovering at all. It’s more about getting lucky with the panel you’re on than dodging the spinning blade.

The only team game that appears to show actual team work is the soccer one. There's always 2 that head straight to being goal keeper and the rest push up field.
Rock and Roll is also developing a fair bit of strategy. A few people charge ahead and block the other teams efforts, I quite like that one.

Rock and Roll is also developing a fair bit of strategy. A few people charge ahead and block the other teams efforts, I quite like that one.
I did that at first, but it works better if you all push the ball as quickly as you can and get it in the bottom section, then depending on the situation go interfere with others. Have had half the team run off to the end and by the time we get there with the ball it's too late.

I had to rage quit last night as I was in the final round, 1 second left and I have the tail. Someone from what I would say is out of reach, grabs the tail and wins the game... FFS!!!

Here is a photo of a previous win! dwwaino

20200814_093523.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back