Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

Remove this Banner Ad

The Afl.. technically speaking.. should have evicted Mcglaughlin.. when he was hosting the big freeze.. he did say.. careful his thingimagies almost fell out.. along those lines.

Practice what you preach AFL.

Common sense is a thing of the past re.. everyone goes around talking **** and throwing it in your face.

Man.. I'd love to go to Anfield.. so I can concentrate on the game. And I expect f silence..a crowd of 80000.. 79999 singing. Who gives a f re. I want em all out cause they're impinging on my civil liberties and basic human rights.

F off!

I'm not entirely sure about what you're saying here, Gimp, but I reckon I might agree with you.

I guess they're stuck between a rock and a hard place if they have received a complaint. And who knows if the reporting parties have put a bit of mayo on their description of the 'anti-social behaviour'. Without being a witness it sounds like some soft Melbourne supporters have just ruined a passionate Pie fan's day. In fact a person who seems to have been adding to the atmosphere and enjoyment of the game for the Collingwood supporters around him.

Does all this attention risk empowering soft complaints and those that make them?

After the Jeremy Howe non-mark call a pies supporter ran down the steps to the fence and lost the plot at the umps, waving arms and yelling. A little while later security walked him out from his seat. This would have been in the bay next to me so M31. Not sure if there was more to it as to why he was asked to leave but in all seriousness much of this would be avoided if the AFL just get it right, umpiring standards have been well below acceptable levels all year with some shocking inconsistencies, not to mention the goal review system.

That might be the Same Guy I saw.

He did run down the Stairs Yelling and Screaming. I did not run down but I stood in the Aisle losing my Mind.

Then the cops came and Booted Him as I think 3 People in front of this Guy was having a go at him but everyone else around was like "why is he getting Booted?"

Agree. Umps and VAR do a Good Job then give Fans less Reason to Lose the Plot

Most of the time I've got no idea what I'm on about either.. but the Greek in me.. tells me I'm right every time.
Hey re. Re the anfield re. Just remember Hillsborough. Coppers hated us reds fans re, so they just threw them up against a fence, then let them die re. In a way, while it's becoming a nanny state now, you'd be glad we don't have high fences at the G re. They might so the same to Collingwood supporters too.

All i can say is whoever it is behind this directive - if its the AFL, MCC, police/venue security themselves whoever - need to get some damn perspective and perhaps go and attend (or watch on YouTube but ill doubt theyll get the full experience) a Premier League match over in UK. Or if they really really have balls go and attend a SPFL match. I have never actually feared for my life ever before i stupidly asked my friend to take me to one when i was there. They will come back with a new appreciation for how well-behaved, positively grandma-like, AFL crowds are in comparison

AFL behaviour permitted:

(As decreed by Lord Gillon of AFL Castle on the Docks)

• The game shall start with the main umpire blowing a one pea whistle.
  • From this point all patrons must remain in seats, even if they are in standing room only.
  • Polite applause is welcome if and only when an Interstate side East of South Australia and North of Victoria scores a goal or a muted applause if said side scores a behind.
  • No voices above whispers are permitted between points (6 points or 1 point) unless and only if it is an AFL sanctioned cheer is called for by the PA system, please note this will only happen when it is an Interstate side East of South Australia and North of Victoria
  • For any non Interstate side East of South Australia and North of Victoria at play with a score or good play no sound shall be deemed appropriate until the final siren. A 30 second allowance for such clapping will commence at the final siren.
  • Any mark that may appear a mark of the year candidate taken by Jeremy Howe will be automatically disqualified. Should Joseph Daniher taken any mark in the corresponding round, the best judged of his marks will be automatically placed as that rounds candidate for mark of the year.
  • Patriots are advised that they must now cheer loudly (because we do want noise) at each moment the field umpire, the boundary umpire or goal umpire handles the ball. This must be cheered.
  • No umpire shall be remarked upon. Should it happen the patron(s) will be evicted and taken to a re-education farm for life training.
  • Blind patrons may lend their guide dogs and canes to any umpire as required. Please ensure you clean up after your dogs business on the field. Any plastic bag will be charged 0.15c per bag.
  • Patrons shall only wear AFL approved colours, as a general rule colours equivalent of any Interstate side East of South Australia and North of Victoria is acceptable.
The AFL wishes you an enjoyable time.

Kiss cam will be provided for your entertainment.

Meatloaf will make appearances in a bat mobile for your entertainment.

All betting is welcomed via AFL sponsored betting agencies.
Gamble responsibly (but only after we have taken all your money).

NB: Donations will be accepted for our need to update our corporate logo.

All i can say is whoever it is behind this directive - if its the AFL, MCC, police/venue security themselves whoever - need to get some damn perspective and perhaps go and attend (or watch on YouTube but ill doubt theyll get the full experience) a Premier League match over in UK. Or if they really really have balls go and attend a SPFL match. I have never actually feared for my life ever before i stupidly asked my friend to take me to one when i was there. They will come back with a new appreciation for how well-behaved, positively grandma-like, AFL crowds are in comparison

Do they have dob in a supporter there ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to offend, but the less loud supporters the better. You can cheer for your team without acting like a crazy fool.

Well Sorry IF we are not perfect like you:rolleyes:

I can't sleep with my wife anymore coz I can't drive home when I'm drunk enough to think she looks good enough to do so.
I can't smoke anywhere bar home coz I could possibly give an overhead migrating orange breasted parrot cancer.
I can't have an opinion on anything anymore case it upsets some do gooding tree hugger.
I Can drive my car 1 k over the limit and be fined x amount of dollars by a tree hider.
Bugger this rubbish, I'll go to the footy watch my team, bit of verbal release. ................. YEAH RIGHT.

I’m not perfect, just don’t like loud supporters.

Well that is what you going to get at the Footy.

Should AFL Separate Fans in Different Area's Then?

Well that is what you going to get at the Footy.

Should AFL Separate Fans in Different Area's Then?
I don’t agree. You can cheer and enjoy the game without going over the top. Do you still swear at the footy?

I don’t agree. You can cheer and enjoy the game without going over the top. Do you still swear at the footy?
Losing control is one thing, some passionate screaming, that’s another thing.

Mostly you know when the line is crossed.

Generally most people are fine.

This is all over blown because the AFL stuffed up with the Carlton flog,

Happens.

I would imagine this is a reaction to the brawls that regularly break out at games among the crowd. It's always happened, but now half a dozen people are streaming it live on their phones and you can see frightened children screaming as drunk arseholes flail away at each other, or catch the replay on youtube/FB/Twitter. It's a different world and they don't know how to handle it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back