Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you guys that I suspected this bloke was "known" hence why it was cops that came and not the usual security.

Would not be surprised if he has criminal form.

Btw, how dumb are all these people with their disgusting social media posts that all the world can see?

I told you guys that I suspected this bloke was "known" hence why it was cops that came and not the usual security.

Would not be surprised if he has criminal form.

Btw, how dumb are all these people with their disgusting social media posts that all the world can see?
He doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, does he?

I wouldn’t give two shits about a few swear words if I’m at the footy on my own, but would be very unhappy if my kids were with me.

Also, obviously, it’s unacceptable to be directing that sort of language towards other spectators.

Did the afl employ Simon and f Garfunkel or some **** like that to do the rules and that re.. write they're on ****.. don't understand their own ****. Unfbelievable man.

I've had it. That's it for me man.
Re for you re

AFL endorsed re

I can't sleep with my wife anymore coz I can't drive home when I'm drunk enough to think she looks good enough to do so.
I can't smoke anywhere bar home coz I could possibly give an overhead migrating orange breasted parrot cancer.
I can't have an opinion on anything anymore case it upsets some do gooding tree hugger.
I Can drive my car 1 k over the limit and be fined x amount of dollars by a tree hider.
Bugger this rubbish, I'll go to the footy watch my team, bit of verbal release. ................. YEAH RIGHT.

Seem to have a bit of pent up anger mate. There is a thing called the break room. Check it out.

I wouldn’t give two ****s about a few swear words if I’m at the footy on my own, but would be very unhappy if my kids were with me.

Also, obviously, it’s unacceptable to be directing that sort of language towards other spectators.
Whilst bad language overall not something that bothers me too much, it is a family environment and people should be cognisant with that.

Its one to football’s great pleasures, seeing families with their kids.
The new Collingwood fans emerging, love it.

I wouldn’t give two ****s about a few swear words if I’m at the footy on my own, but would be very unhappy if my kids were with me.

Obviously any use of the C word shouldn't be used/heard at the footy.

Otherwise, I guess the next word in contention is the F word. Personally, I reckon that you don't even notice (and neither do kids) if it's said when the crowd roar and it's something like "you f'n beauty" etc. It just gets lost in the noise. It's when people swear at others/players in an abusive way, or swear when it's relatively silent in the game, that I reckon people really notice or take offence.

I must admit I have a bad habit of saying FFS if someone stuffs up, but is usually gets lost in the noise and i don't scream it out. No-one has ever said anything.

Obviously any use of the C word shouldn't be used/heard at the footy.
Agree, we should ban the C word.

Carlton” has no place at the footy.

Agree, ban it!

Joffa just on SEN will be boycotting the Footy until the AFL apologizes to all supporters.

Joffa just on SEN will be boycotting the Footy until the AFL apologizes to all supporters.
So Joffa will not be going anymore....

Ok.

He actually does good community work, but not sure so much emphasis on one person is that good for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is a 39 year old man with facial piercings screaming "F--- you, you f---ing c---s" at the top of his voice anti-social behaviour?

I'm happy this guy got removed, the less people like him the better. As always the media only give half the story and people believe it like it's gospel.

You have facial piercings?

The whole country is outraged. If you're not outraged because someone said the wrong thing, you're outraged by the outrage of others. The whole thing is outrageous.

Meanwhile, we still view ourselves as a laid back easy going culture.
I reckon your post is outrageous.
Back on topic, a heavily tattooed man using abusive language is potentially fairly intimidating for some.

Back on topic, a heavily tattooed man using abusive language is potentially fairly intimidating for some.
Like Swanny?

What happens if they are not loud but carry chop sticks

:eek:

F2206D6E-B32F-4CB3-87ED-7A4924444529.jpeg

Who could have possibly predicted Newscorp would beat up a story about 'loss of freedoms', rile up mouth-breathers and trigger weeks of content and debate on their 450 media platforms?

Who could have possibly predicted ol' mate would try and play the victim, but have a series of priors, proudly post racist, moronic bullshit online and have holes poked right through his story straight away?

I'm at a loss, I tell ya. Don't know what to believe anymore.

Joffa taking a stance:

I won't attend another AFL game until Gill comes out and apologises to all supporters at the way we are being treated. Some one has to make a stand on behalf of all other decent like minded supporters at the way we have been portrayed. Football is all about banter and fun booing and having a go at the umpiring. It's about us you and me. I have never sensed outrage in the Terraces as what we are seeing now. So AFL get your supporter cardboard cut outs to replace us, get your fake crowd noise over the loud speaker systems at all grounds to replace us. We are the game or at least we thought we were!!

Last edited:
Is a 39 year old man with facial piercings screaming "F--- you, you f---ing c---s" at the top of his voice anti-social behaviour?
I'm happy this guy got removed, the less people like him the better. As always the media only give half the story and people believe it like it's gospel.

Are the piercings and tattoos relevant? Do you have to behave more appropriately if you have them?

Did the afl employ Simon and f Garfunkel or some **** like that to do the rules and that re.. write they're on ****.. don't understand their own ****. Unfbelievable man.

I've had it. That's it for me man.

What are you talking about? If that is a criticism Simon and Garfunkel, then I'm reporting you under the new AFL anti-social offensive behaviour laws. I love the songs and won't have my feelings damaged by your unjust criticism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back