Fantasy NFL League 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to thank Mike Tolbert.

His 21 point game on MNF helped me win by matchup, and take me to an 8-3 record, not bad for someone who ****ed up the draft so badly that I barely have any of my drafted players left.:D

And I broke 150 for the first time ever, and I believe I was the highest scorer in the league this week, not bad.:thumbsu:

Another win, puts me 2 games clear in the top 4, with only a few weeks till the league playoffs. All I wanted to do all season was qualify for the top 4, looks like it will happen now, barring a couple of shockers.

Second lowest score for the week and still get the W :eek: I will more than likely finish the season with 2 losses, fingers crossed 7-7 will be enough to play in the "fake" finals. Some good scores again this week, very envious.

Oh and bloody Frank Gore, gets 40 odd yards in the first 2 mins then decides to get injured :(

Again I forgot to sub in my #1 QB. I top scored though.

I've made some good picks via free agency. I've based them purely on fantasy points for the year since I have little NFL knowledge. After worrying about my RB depth I picked up Peyton Hills and he's my top scorer behind QB Rivers. Speaking of Rivers since my #2 QB Alex Smith got injured and Rivers had a bye I picked up Bradford on FA and he has been awesome these last few weeks where I've forgotten to put Rivers back in. He's gotten 30 more points in the last 3 rounds than Rivers.

OMG, I HAVE CLINCHED A PLAYOFF BERTH.:thumbsu:

Not only that, I have moved into second position, the highest I have been all year.

Thanks to Brady today, I broke the 130 mark again, meaning I am flying going into the playoffs, with one more week to "tweak" my side.:)

Great matchup to finish the season, I have "Texas Stadium Terror", in a contest to see who probably finishes 2nd, either way we may be playing each other again in round 1 of the playoffs.:)

I'm stoked, first year doing an NFL fantasy league, I screwed up the draft yet through smart management have managed to reach the playoffs.

Bring it on.:D:p

Well done mate!

I've had a shocking week, my top two WRs scored doughnuts. One was a surprise inactive, the other got injured in the first quarter before recording a catch... oh and my QB scored about 2 1/2 fantasy points!

My season is self-destructing. :(

So the regular season is over, bring on the playoffs

1 Shelbyville Sharks v 4 Youngstown
2 Texas Stadium Terror v 3 MattysNiners

And for the consolation prize

5 beez boys v 8 Touch Down!!!
6 The Modfather v 7 Kill-Bot Factory

Good luck to everyone! I've got $100 on Shelbyville

I'm so awesome, I beat a top-four team despite getting a negative score from my QB! :eek:

In all seriousness though, I stink... consolation playoffs for me. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So long as that Saint-maggot TST doesnt scoop the Magpie league :mad:
I'll do my best to knock him/her out.

My "optimal lineup" would have beaten him this week, in what was a preview of the final, but I played around a bit, and lost to him/her by 3 points.

Will be a classic final, I need Brady, Garcon and Tolbert to do well (my top 3 highest consistent scorers), and I hope both Vick and Chris Johnson have a bad week.

I'm stoked just to make top 4, but I'll try and make sure I have the best lineup I possibly can, which may even include a new kicker or defender for week 15.

My TE's have been terrible, ever since I lost Dallas Clark, so I'm hoping for a big game out of one of them next week, it's just a matter of which one to use.

Bring TST on, it's showtime.:thumbsu:

So after a decent start to week 15, and my semi final, it all comes down to Sunday's games.

It may even come down to the Sunday night game, as my opponent has the Packers D and Jerod Mayo, while I'll be relying on the high scoring Pats defense to bring me home and send me into the finals.

This one may be close, I have even made last minute changes, such as Cooley in at TE for Hernandez who has the Flu and is questionable for a cold, snowy game.

It's time.:eek::thumbsu:

So, with Aaron Rodgers being ruled out I was weighing up between Matt Hasselbeck and Kerry Collins, one gets 71 yards and 2 intercepts, the other 237 yards and 2 TDs, guess which one I chose :mad:

God damn Brady, Garcon and Holmes cost me big time, lost my matchup by 6.4 points (before last minute adjustments).

I almost put Matt Ryan in as starter this week, but even his 23 + points would have seen me fall just short of a win.

If I had of swapped Hernandez (TE) for Holmes in the WR/TE spot I would have won also, although I'm not going to cry too much, as my optimal lineup score was well below my opponents anyway.

Happy to have made the playoffs, and I went down fighting.

Oh well, season over, onto the AFL fantasy games now.:)

Bad luck Matty, I got raped, gonna get my lowest score for the season in the most important game :( I had only 1 player get a score above his projected FFS.

The scores seem to be weird. A lot of players are currently shown as scoring 0 despite having played.
It seems the "stattracker" has basically shat itself and is struggling to keep up with the traffic over the playoff period.

But if you just go into the normal matchup tab on the main league page, all scores should be up to date.

Me. 94.04 against TST 58.04

36 points ahead: players not played:

ME:
DeSean Jackson
Michael Turner

TST:
Michael Vick
Roddy White
Jimmy Graham
Garrett Hartley

Need big games from DJ and Turner to keep my 36 point advantage. Vick should score huge and the other 3 are 'expected' to score well too.

Best of luck Jabso, I hope you win.

I'm still a chance for the bronze also, although it's an outside chance, as I only have Maclin, while my opponent has Sydney Rice and Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway, and I have to make up 12 points.

Bad luck Jabsco, but it was a fantastic effort for a debut season. If Texas Stadium Terror is reading this, congratulations on your win of the inaugural Don Lane Trophy!

I stank, but at least I won the consolation playoffs. Hopefully I'll have a more successful run next year. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back