Fastlane (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't watch the weekly stuff, how the **** did Ruby Randomcaw get a title shot?

WUBY WIOT~!

from the WWE Fastline match preview

"The latest chapter in the heated rivalry between The Queen and her rebel challenger occurred on the Jan. 30 episode of SmackDown LIVE when the trio of Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan viciously attacked the champion in a 3-on-1 assault. The brutal beating left Flair laid out in the middle of the ring and nearly cost her the title when Carmella came within seconds of cashing in her Money in the Bank Contract.

Since then, Charlotte has been on a mission, determined to gain retribution against Riott and her squad of scoundrels. The SmackDown Women’s Champion has defeated Morgan and Logan in singles matches but remains resolute in her quest to get her hands on The Riott Squad’s leader.

Flair is so focused on getting payback that she agreed to put her SmackDown Women’s Title on the line against Riott at WWE Fastlane."

WUBY WIOT~!

from the WWE Fastline match preview

"The latest chapter in the heated rivalry between The Queen and her rebel challenger occurred on the Jan. 30 episode of SmackDown LIVE when the trio of Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan viciously attacked the champion in a 3-on-1 assault. The brutal beating left Flair laid out in the middle of the ring and nearly cost her the title when Carmella came within seconds of cashing in her Money in the Bank Contract.

Since then, Charlotte has been on a mission, determined to gain retribution against Riott and her squad of scoundrels. The SmackDown Women’s Champion has defeated Morgan and Logan in singles matches but remains resolute in her quest to get her hands on The Riott Squad’s leader.

Flair is so focused on getting payback that she agreed to put her SmackDown Women’s Title on the line against Riott at WWE Fastlane."

Charlotte wants to squash all women and keep the title, is basically how I feel/read that. Carmella still as money in the bank, right?

at least Charlotte isn't calling herself the Nature Girl, yet...

I have no desire to see Charlotte again, on my TV screen ever.. Ric worked and survived a m*****f****** plane crash.. Charlotte is a fine wrestler.. but everything is handed to her. Or if you prefer.. Noelle Foley should be hardcore, because of her father.. I know the men of this place wouldn't mind some hardcore Noelle...

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn - I still call Undertaker v. Cena at WM

WWE United States Championship
Bobby Roode (c) vs Randy Orton - Bobby has sucked.. He needs James Storm :D (Beer Money)

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) - it makes sense

WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ruby Riott - She's got it all handed to her

Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura - duh

Becky Lynch and Naomi vs Carmella and Natalya - Because Natalya loses on PPV :(

Jesus Christ rawley is a joke. What the hell was that entrance?! It's like he's trying to win over people by constantly reminding them of his NFL background despite being a heel..
People just do not give a fkk about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame that there's a good chance that AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura will be opening WrestleMania. :(

Hopefully last longer when Daniel Bryan and Sheamus Opened Wrestlemania and Match lasted 30 Seconds

New day just in a stupid getting slimed segment, then very next second we are supposed to take them all serious challenging for the tag championships..

New Day has gone past there Used By Date by fair way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back