Favourite iced coffee brand

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up a FUIC the other day for $1.50 as it was close to expiration (if you call 5 days prior close to expiration). As Bruce would say, it was "deliiiiiiiicious" :thumbsu:

It's like Christmas the two or three times a year I discover something similar to that.

Last year at Coles they were selling Strongs 2 days off expiring for 50 cents. I bought 10 of them:cool:

farmers_union_iced_coffee.gif

The only ones who will disagree are those that haven't tried it or those biased against SA.

I LOVE Farmers Union Iced Coffee - especially the Light ones with no added sugar which means I as a diabetic I can drink it guilt free.:thumbsu:

Disappointed that Farmers Union 600mL is now nudging $3-. Will have to take the 1 litre option for $3.60. Value for money in the convenience of a carton.
You just look plain silly drinking out a 2L plastic bottle in the office!!

Woolworths/Safeway to all my interstate friends is where you can find this fine beverage. :thumbsu:

Do FU sell the No Added Sugar one in the 1 litre? I've only seen it in the 600ml?

Surely there are more people in here that have tried Pauls Iced Coffee. They sell both Pauls and Farmers Union up here and no one I know prefers Farmers Union to Pauls. I've tried both and in my opinion Farmers Union didn't even come close to Pauls.

I lived in Katherine for three years. Paul's is great, probably on a par with Farmers Union. The other one that I used to love in the Territory was one called something like Just Right. I know it wasn't that as that's a breakfast cereal but it was something similar. From memory it was in a yellow and brown box.

As I drink a bit of ice coffee (I have tried valiantly to have my footy club try to sell either Ice Break of Farmer's Union at the canteen to no avail, it's only Big M's :thumbsdown:) these are my three fave's so far.

1. Farmer's Union (great balance of coffee & sweetness, and with low fat milk, great stuff, and I see this for 2 for $4 regularly).
2. Ice Break (I drink this if there's no FUIC, but it's goes down well).
3. Big M Double Strength (I don't like the regular one it's too sweet, but I don't mind this one, but I like the Chocolate Big M).

Honourable mention to Nippy's (they sell this on the train, it's pretty good for UHT).

I haven't had Paul's, Masters, Browne's, but if I see them, I'll try them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many people that drink Farmers Union Iced Coffee consider themselves bogans? Serious question. Their marketing strategy is overtly targeting bogans, it is commonly refered to as Bogan Juice and seems to have a big following amongst tradies (not that that makes them bogans neccessarily). It's just a strange phenomenon. I swear if you walked into a cafe 15 years ago and ordered an Iced Coffee, it would be considered rather effeminate, but now it is considered a real working man's drink. Funny how things change.

Not a fan of drinking Iced Coffee from the plastic bottles. Especially the non-clear ones, the taste is completely different from the carton.

Not a fan of drinking Iced Coffee from the plastic bottles. Especially the non-clear ones, the taste is completely different from the carton.
Which brand have you tried this with (ie. both from a carton and bottle)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back