Roast FBI can Access your Data/Internet History without a Warrant

Remove this Banner Ad

What a Massive Abuse of Power this will be

Australian agencies can already access your traffic history from ISPs without you being made aware (warrant required), these laws were passed years ago.

To a certain extent, intelligence agencies in our every country have power to access this information.

With all due respect to the importance of respecting an individual's right to privacy, the average Joe flatters themselves to think that they are of any interest to anyone. :)

Australian agencies can already access your traffic history from ISPs without you being made aware (warrant required), these laws were passed years ago.

To a certain extent, intelligence agencies in our every country have power to access this information.

With all due respect to the importance of respecting an individual's right to privacy, the average Joe flatters themselves to think that they are of any interest to anyone. :)

It's human nature, how many people of the 7.5 billion here think that some almighty god genuinely cares what they do with their life, and has an interest in them? Everyone thinks they are super important to the universe, not so unfortunately.

Generally speaking, if there was a choice between ASIO and your wife, as to which is going to search your internet history, I, sorry I mean most people, would pick ASIO.

It's human nature, how many people of the 7.5 billion here think that some almighty god genuinely cares what they do with their life, and has an interest in them? Everyone thinks they are super important to the universe, not so unfortunately.

I think it's distrust towards government and authority. Google and social media companies keep just as much information about us as governments do... but that's OK.

I agree that there are still far too many people on the planet that believe in their imaginary friend in the sky.

Generally speaking, if there was a choice between ASIO and your wife, as to which is going to search your internet history, I, sorry I mean most people, would pick ASIO.

ASIO any day of the week and twice on Sundays, some of the cr*p my buddies send me.... 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

I think it's distrust towards government and authority. Google and social media companies keep just as much information about us as governments do... but that's OK.

I agree that there are still far too many people on the planet that believe in their imaginary friend in the sky.

ASIO any day of the week and twice on Sundays, some of the cr*p my buddies send me.... 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
The ole "my mate sent it to me" defence. Widely used in the office places in the late 90s, early 00s. I do fondly remember in 1998 sending a "you've been bearded" email to my boss (a now AFL commissioner) which as soon as it was opened proceeded to fill his screen with a rather confronting image that his limited IT skills could not remove. He bounds into my office grabs me by the neck and gets me to walk rather briskly to his office. Where I found his computer screen (which faced outward) covered by a towel, which did not look suss at all. Ah the good old days when office life could be fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back