News FC 24

Remove this Banner Ad

havent played for the last couple of years but picked this up instead of the new 2k as im not very impressed with what they've gone to their myteam. it's fun. ultimate team rewards you enough for just playing, im mostly offline so just * around with squad battles and sbc's. graphically it's absolutely gorgeous and i really like the first person view of the ref and some of the data stuff that pops up on screen.

I got sacked in career mode, 9 points clear on top in the championship with Celtic because of season objectives not being achieved

Seems the board is more strict for a change

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone been playing the be a pro mode?

I started a striker at Wrexham, as i don't see the point starting in the EPL, and the finesse shot almost feels like im cheating.

player starts as 69 overall and I am 4 or 5 games in, coming off the bench but scoring bangers.

world class or professional, can't remember which one it was.

UT has been fun again but i feel like they have released too many good cards early.

here is a video of the be a pro game.

2:15 for a crazy AI scored goal
6:00 for a finesse goal outside the box.
6:58 for a ridiculous goal as a 69-71 overall.

I keep packing untradable CB's.. Militao, Van Dijk, Varane, Dias, Kinpembe another Varane and now another Militao. I wish the value would spread to the front of the pitch. Now I need to find an SBC to dump the 2nd Militao.

Loving the game but having an issue when my son and I play co op. We dont like the default controls so we switch the buttons i.e change player to left trigger, shoot to A and Cross to B etc. My changes save on my controller however when he does it they always switch back to default, seems really odd. We also has this issue with Fifa 23.

Anyone got a fix? (Xbox Series X).

There’s some crazy Oz Evos if you chain them together

482f0e90bcd08f1fb980ec563845b458.jpg
fcbfc7b7564dd55d8dbfce8491007109.jpg

Ive been using the $1bill takeover on Legendary as Tottenham to put together unbelivable teams but started new one during the week with no takeover and tying to get Spurs into CL. Completely revamped the squad though and went for younger players with huge potential and low wages plus some quality. Sold Son (88 mill) Bentancur, Lo Celso, Solomon, Skipp, Hoilberg Rodon, Spence etc.

Line up

Kolo Muani Goncalo Ramos

Nico Williams Kulesevski
Maddison

Enzo Fernandez

Udogie L Hernandez Romero Porro

Vicario

Bench/Subs: Zaire Emery, Guler, Sancet, D Nunez, B Johnson, Verbruggen, Werner, Dragusin, Van De Ven, Gusto, Chavez (free agent) and others Ive forgotten (but not special)

three games in 2-1 against Brentford, 1-0 against Man U and 3-1 against Bournemouth.

Critical objectives are reach CL quallification and win the FA cup. Both will be a challege

Remove this Banner Ad

Back