Multiplat FIFA 19

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
FIFA is just another game that has sold its soul to the microtransactions era of gaming. At least with other games you are only buying skins like in PUBG. This pay to win is nonsense.
The game would be so different without micro transactions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
i never got why people bought virtual booster packs of players. i think it's time to stop before the kids use up all our money

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have played just a few of games of div rivals the last couple of weeks to where I have got div5 rank 4 rewards. I packed De Bruyne from a 5k pack last week and Pogba from a 15k this week, roughly 400k's worth of cards (tradeable) for just a couple of wins, ridiculous luck!

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
probably a bit expensive, but I had to do him just for the nostalgia, going to play him on the right wing, 90 rated out there!
Yea I couldn’t pass it up, kinda keen to do any sbc and this one looks great.

90 strength on that card to, sniper puts him to 96 finishing. I can’t see how he isn’t absolute quality. RW probably a good spot, has great crossing too.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I know my football pretty well but never recall this player.

Unless he is a one season wonder like Grafite :D
He was never a well known player in global football circles.

He was well known on fifa around fifa13? when he was a very overpowered card. Was only 75 rated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Really hope they remove the ability to move the keeper next year. Kinda ridiculous thing to have.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
What’s the issue with it? Can’t say I’ve noticed anything unusual happening with it.
I’m not sure how high level fut champs you have played, but it’s more used at the higher level.

When you watch pros it’s laughable, the goalie is moved completely in the corner.

Probably just moaning, but I think it’s not realistic. I mean keepers definitely move and predict shots but not like that.

Klim

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Probably just moaning, but I think it’s not realistic. I mean keepers definitely move and predict shots but not like that.
FIFA isn't meant to be realistic in modes like UT.
When you watch pros it’s laughable, the goalie is moved completely in the corner.
You can control the keeper by the length of the hold that doesn't make the mechanic ridiculous.
I’m not sure how high level fut champs you have played, but it’s more used at the higher level.
Either learn to counter it or be countered by it. Its a mechanic in the game and players can't be faulted for using it.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
FIFA isn't meant to be realistic in modes like UT.

You can control the keeper by the length of the hold that doesn't make the mechanic ridiculous.

Either learn to counter it or be countered by it. Its a mechanic in the game and players can't be faulted for using it.
Not faulting anyone for using it, I’m faulting the makers of the game.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah I am not sure what the big deal is with being able to bring the keeper out.
I’m not sure we are on the same page, it’s not about bringing the keeper out it’s moving him significantly from side to side. May not have experienced this if you haven’t played the online modes.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I’m not sure we are on the same page, it’s not about bringing the keeper out it’s moving him significantly from side to side. May not have experienced this if you haven’t played the online modes.
No, I haven't.

But side to side in penalties, you mean?

Top Bottom