Multiplat FIFA 19

Remove this Banner Ad

i never got why people bought virtual booster packs of players. i think it's time to stop before the kids use up all our money

Have played just a few of games of div rivals the last couple of weeks to where I have got div5 rank 4 rewards. I packed De Bruyne from a 5k pack last week and Pogba from a 15k this week, roughly 400k's worth of cards (tradeable) for just a couple of wins, ridiculous luck!

probably a bit expensive, but I had to do him just for the nostalgia, going to play him on the right wing, 90 rated out there!
Yea I couldn’t pass it up, kinda keen to do any sbc and this one looks great.

90 strength on that card to, sniper puts him to 96 finishing. I can’t see how he isn’t absolute quality. RW probably a good spot, has great crossing too.

Opened 8 25k packs and only half decent thing I got was TOTW Benteke.
My squad is coming along nicely though and am looking forward to the TOTS SBCs and all that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope they remove the ability to move the keeper next year. Kinda ridiculous thing to have.
What’s the issue with it? Can’t say I’ve noticed anything unusual happening with it.

What’s the issue with it? Can’t say I’ve noticed anything unusual happening with it.
I think he is salty because people 'abuse' it against him. That's like saying remove the keeper rush by holding triangle.

I’m not sure how high level fut champs you have played, but it’s more used at the higher level.

When you watch pros it’s laughable, the goalie is moved completely in the corner.

Probably just moaning, but I think it’s not realistic. I mean keepers definitely move and predict shots but not like that.

Probably just moaning, but I think it’s not realistic. I mean keepers definitely move and predict shots but not like that.
FIFA isn't meant to be realistic in modes like UT.
When you watch pros it’s laughable, the goalie is moved completely in the corner.
You can control the keeper by the length of the hold that doesn't make the mechanic ridiculous.
I’m not sure how high level fut champs you have played, but it’s more used at the higher level.
Either learn to counter it or be countered by it. Its a mechanic in the game and players can't be faulted for using it.

FIFA isn't meant to be realistic in modes like UT.

You can control the keeper by the length of the hold that doesn't make the mechanic ridiculous.

Either learn to counter it or be countered by it. Its a mechanic in the game and players can't be faulted for using it.
Not faulting anyone for using it, I’m faulting the makers of the game.

Yeah I am not sure what the big deal is with being able to bring the keeper out.
I’m not sure we are on the same page, it’s not about bringing the keeper out it’s moving him significantly from side to side. May not have experienced this if you haven’t played the online modes.

I’m not sure we are on the same page, it’s not about bringing the keeper out it’s moving him significantly from side to side. May not have experienced this if you haven’t played the online modes.
No, I haven't.

But side to side in penalties, you mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back