West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Yes, this actually is the real box art

3710633-eas_fifa21_standard_keyart_vert_rgb.jpg

iu

2020 has truly brought some of the worst box art ever

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 3.40.57 PM.png

So excited for FIFA21, going to preorder tonight. The 3 days early access and the OTW player are decent if play FUT.

Last edited:
I am sucked right back in. These changes look very good.

Gameplay rewind? I've literally been calling for this for the past 10 years

Wish they would bring back recording goals though

It's only in kickoff though.

I like the player runs and the header changes. Hopefully they're actually useful and not rubbish.
Yeah this is weird, why not have it in career mode? Its like they actively try to avoid having new features for that mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 932075

So excited for FIFA21, going to preorder tonight. The 3 days early access and the OTW player are decent if play FUT.
I can never get around pre ordering the ultimate edition. You can only get it on the PS/Xb online store so it is locked in at $150 compared to the champions edition which I have ordered at $100. $50 for a random OTW player and 12 of the bad 25k packs seems steep to me.

Excited to see the FUT reveal tomorrow morning though, hoping for a big new feature and not just a few more icons and them telling us again that we can play with friends now.

Yeah this is weird, why not have it in career mode? Its like they actively try to avoid having new features for that mode.

They do the same thing in the Madden games, remove features from career to make their Ultimate Team money spinner more appealing.
They make so much money from FUT/MUT that they don't care if they lose the career mode players.

Is this a serious question?

Probably because career mode is meant to be competitive, just like how you can't restart games etc.
How is career mode competitive?

Either way, there's nothing forcing people to use the feature. I'm sure there would be some people that would love to be able to go back and have another go at that penalty they missed, or not make that tackle that led to a red card. If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I feel like it would be good to give players choice.

"And players like van Dijk block more affectivly when they get in the way of shots and crosses".

No sh*t?
Having just watched the gameplay trailer, that's easily the worst I've ever seen and didn't get me hyped up at all.

It just seemed to go through things that I would've always sort of just expected FIFA did or at least was trying to do.

Players will try and stay onside, players will run intelligently, defenders will defend...so where are the features here?

The only thing that sounded really good was that headers can be made manual, but then what stops them from being OP? I get that headers are absolute dogshit for the most part in FIFA's of the past, but if you can truly just aim one more like a shot, I don't see how they become anything but unstoppable. My only guess is that to stop it, defenders will be able to defend a high ball way easier.

But yeah, highly, highly underwhelming.

Will buy.

How is career mode competitive?

Either way, there's nothing forcing people to use the feature. I'm sure there would be some people that would love to be able to go back and have another go at that penalty they missed, or not make that tackle that led to a red card. If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I feel like it would be good to give players choice.
Erm, because you're trying to be the best team, win trophies etc.

Yeah but based on that logic why not just play on amateur so you can pump teams 15-0?

I think it's fine to have just in KO mode.

Erm, because you're trying to be the best team, win trophies etc.

Yeah but based on that logic why not just play on amateur so you can pump teams 15-0?

I think it's fine to have just in KO mode.
I think we have different definitions of competitive. Don’t see what is wrong with giving people the choice of whether they want to use a rewind or not though.

Cannot believe they're actually make significant changes to career mode...

I'm a big fan of a lot of these.

Especially the position change, customisation of your training schedule, player feedback, and loan-to-buy agreements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back