Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to put my prime Inzaghi into the mid-prime icon pack, been spamming the league and 82-88 sbc's , been able to get some good fodder back without spending coin. I do feel like I'll get Inzaghi back though hahaha

So far mid Rijkaard has made a significant difference in defense, plays well above his rating. Koeman can't even fit within my system anymore , might use him to get Schmiechel because Joe Hart is horrible.

Also that free Ruben Neves is an animal.

Anybody got a spare two million for POTM Mbappe?

Just spent it on POTM Messi.

If some nice upgrade packs come out though this might be a worthy grind. LW is a minor annoyance.

5-0 start to WL with this side , i know its only inevitable that a losing streak will happen so of i get to 10 within my next 15 games I'll be happy.

Rijkaard and Puyol are a solid duo, Yuri is the LB in the game I've used and he won't get replaced unless it's Roberto Carlos, Zambrotta or any flashback/moments Italian or Serie A left back which looks unlikely.

Isak has solved my striker issues for now, surprised his card is still under 100k , has everything you need. Companion_2021-03-19-21-25-55.jpeg 20210319_212654.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sold Isak just incase i needed the coin to do the party bag because TOTW players are pricey atm and got Isak back in the party bag . Thankfully i did a cpl 82-88 upgrade packs before investing and was able to get TOTW Fonte and Koopermans so i didn't lose any coin.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are the servers cactus for anyone else? Haven't even tried to play a game cause all I'm getting is yellow and red connections in the pre game screen
I'm having issues with the servers post game or when someone rage quits or dashboards during the game, get stuck on that loading loop for 15 minutes. Been getting 36-50 ping every matchup. I might just be playing at the right times to avoid the worst of it.

I'm having issues with the servers post game or when someone rage quits or dashboards during the game, get stuck on that loading loop for 15 minutes. Been getting 36-50 ping every matchup. I might just be playing at the right times to avoid the worst of it.
Ahh it got better, think my internet was just dodgy yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is interested in playing with top tier Icons go mess around with FUT Drafts. All Prime Icons are in the draft and are very common, usually get 5+ per draft.
As I'm looking to get a 3mil+ Icon Striker/Attacker I've played around 10 drafts and tried out guys like Prime Cruyff, Drogba, Stoichkov, Cantona, Ronaldinho, Garrincha, etc. Really want to get a Pele or R9 to see how good they really are.

Get some nice packs back as well which I'll save for hopefully Fut Bday this weekend.

Finally got a draft with R96 in it. Managed to pair him up with TOTY CR7.

I've fortunately played with some great cards this Fifa but these cards are just a whole other level. Won all 4 games and those two were unstoppable.

I might be convinced to sell my whole team and just build around one of them, they were too fun.

Looking like Ferland Mendy is FINALLY getting a special card tomorrow, with the Fut Bday loading screen having a French Gemini with 5*Skills which fits Mendy perfectly.
I can finally get rid of these 50 Mendy's I have clogging up my transfer list.

I've also invested over the pasts week about 1.5mil coins into non rare golds at ~350 coins each. With player picks likely to come out next week they should all go up to around the 1000 coin mark giving me over 2mil profit.

Made the .mistake of trying my luck at another mid/prime icon pack, got mid Ashley Cole . Might try and make him work but he's most likely just going to be fodder for 83×10 upgrade SBC

Last edited:
The first FIFA I played was the original, back before it had real player names or commentary or anything.

There isn't too much in this thread that I understand. Is it still a soccer game?
There are still game modes where you can play with current teams against the CPU or go online and play other people. There is womens football and their VOLTA mode (a little like fifa street).
Where EA make all there money though is Ultimate Team mode which is like a card collecting, Team building mode. You can put real money to get packs to try and get the better players. Because it makes EA so much money, it's all they put there effort into so the other modes like career mode or pro clubs is lacking and has plenty of bugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back