AFL Club
Richmond
Squad Battles rewards are cracked!

PS_App_20210405_011401.jpeg

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Over the last week, after selling over 3.5mil worth of non rare golds (never again), as well as half my team (then buying back after price crash, Kent, Seedorf, a few other things i packed this weekend, also got to complete POTM Messi just on time, I've finally built my dream team.

Looking forward to using it

_20210405_120322.JPG

Over the last week, after selling over 3.5mil worth of non rare golds (never again), as well as half my team (then buying back after price crash, Kent, Seedorf, a few other things i packed this weekend, also got to complete POTM Messi just on time, I've finally built my dream team.

Looking forward to using it

View attachment 1094314
Ken hell. Glad I'm on Xbox. 😮

Can confirm that I will never step foot in Managerial Masterpiece again. Felt like I was playing in a esports tournament with $100k prize. So sweaty
Oh good, it's not just me.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Geez the double 83+ upgrade is a rip off, my dumbass wanted to test my luck for a birthday card or high fodder and all i get is Dzeko and Higuain .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll claim the one I did a minor win which I conceded was a no walk out loss until that Bundes Fut Birthday LB popped up. The worst one, but at least he is one.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FUT bday Bernardeschi has to be one of the best cards in the game for his price. Incredible card

Some of these Birthday cards are mint. I definitely recommend Junior Sambia, the French RB ans Inaki Williams is very cheap IMO. I'm also happy I did the Mangala SBC, seemed off game one but is solid as.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Some of these Birthday cards are mint. I definitely recommend Junior Sambia, the French RB ans Inaki Williams is very cheap IMO. I'm also happy I did the Mangala SBC, seemed off game one but is solid as.
Got Sambia and Inaki in the player picks and they've been insane. I'm thinking of doing Mangala before he expires , can link him to Sambia and and WI Kante.

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure what to do with my icon swaps. Have 13 left. Could do the Prime icon pack and just see what happens.
Or take the 81 and 82 x25 with Deco/Base icon
I'm pretty happy with my team and have quite a bit of fodder to do Renato or and Icon pick if it comes.
Could get the packs and save for TOTS?
The game cycle isn't to far off the end so might just try my luck to get a crazy prime icon.

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Not sure what to do with my icon swaps. Have 13 left. Could do the Prime icon pack and just see what happens.
I'm pretty happy with my team and have quite a bit of fodder to do Renato or and Icon pick if it comes.
The game cycle isn't to far off the end so might just try my luck to get a crazy prime icon.
gotta go the 25 * choices, even if you fail with a big pull the fodder is worth it alone for the next big SBC

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't do the Icon Packs, they're weight is really poor. Watched a few videos to see if they are worth it and 95% of the pulls were fodder.
Better off doing the 25x and base icon or Deco, and use all of it to complete an SBC like Reus and Renato for free.

Its wont be worth waiting the past month to finally submit the swaps for an icon pack only to get prime Inzaghi. Fodder packs at least you know you'll do a player sbc you like or if icon sbcs come out this week.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I took the opportunity with the long weekend to play WL for the first time (I'm really time poor on the weekends to give it a real shot) and once I got the speed ended up Silver 1 so I'll end up with all 9 tokens for this month, will probably got the 81 x 25 and Deco but a bit intrigued with the mid icon pack.

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
Used all my money and fodder to pick up POTM Benzema and Prime Makelele.

Totally bossing legendary difficulty on squad battles with Karim booting 7 before EA kicked me out of the game for a minor update :(

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Used all my money and fodder to pick up POTM Benzema and Prime Makelele.

Totally bossing legendary difficulty on squad battles with Karim booting 7 before EA kicked me out of the game for a minor update :(

I put all my untradeable 81+ PP dupes into that Benzema and he is insanely good. Thinking about selling my WIF Morales, I've already lost 300k on that card.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Have decided to go and complete FB Reus.

85 Reus was my first "big" card that I packed (was 120k) in one of the Foundation SBCs on the first day of the game.

He played over 200 matches for my club with over 300 Goals/Assists combined, also scored some absolute banging volleys that i haven't with anyone else.
Only makes sense to do his FB card and add him to the squad.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Have decided to go and complete FB Reus.

85 Reus was my first "big" card that I packed (was 120k) in one of the Foundation SBCs on the first day of the game.

He played over 200 matches for my club with over 300 Goals/Assists combined, also scored some absolute banging volleys that i haven't with anyone else.
Only makes sense to do his FB card and add him to the squad.

Reus is cracked for me at LS. Highly recommend. Has the same glitchy traits as Neymar and Mbappe.

I pulled Prime Matthaus from the icon player pick a few weeks ago which has prompted me to go almost full German. Have eaten well recently with Bender bros, Ozil and Podolski. UCL Klostermann from the party bag was the cherry on top.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Oh man I'm loving this team.

Undefeated (probably around 6 draws) after 19 rivals matches today and yesterday. Have gone from Div 4 1300 SR to now sit just outside Div 2 at 1630 SR.

It's the Pele, Cruyff and Messi show with 67 goals and 38 assists between them in those 19 games. They are ridiculously fun to use.

Had Messi score me a banging 90th minute free kick to win one of the games. Very similar to his one against Liverpool 2 years ago.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
After getting HL Benzema in my last party bag i thought I'd try my luck again, this time i got Opara . They shouldn't be giving us anything under 84 ovr for the party bags, there's enough promo cards for them to be less stingy.

Back