Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

I pulled Rulebreakers Harry Kane from my party bag. Not a terrible result, but you're not really looking to pick up a player that has already been out for 6 months when you craft one of these.

Did the Keherer SBC , put PIM Puyol into it , he's been absoloutely useless for me and Keherer looks insane especially if he gets an upgrade. Even without the upgrade he'll still be ridiculously good.
Interesting, I ******* love Puyol man. Bullies everyone. That Keherer does look good though.

fut 21 - April.png

How do I fit Ronaldo in though! I did buy him early on to try him when that Dybala came out and didn't really get along with him. Can be a very good super sub!

Interesting, I ******* love Puyol man. Bullies everyone. That Keherer does look good though.

View attachment 1098707

How do I fit Ronaldo in though! I did buy him early on to try him when that Dybala came out and didn't really get along with him. Can be a very good super sub!
For me he was 50/50, just lacked the pace for me and got caught out too much on counter attacks. Ended up not getting a game anymore, Moments Boateng regained his spot after the Reus and Podolski SBC's came out knocking Puyol out. If i didn't lack the fodder and coin i probably wouldn't have used him though

Yeah I'm going to be getting him in as soon as i can get the fodder for him, strong links to HL Mkhitaryan and El Shawaary make them more usable in hybrid squads.

Mine's become an English/French/Serie A hybrid and so I've just done Tolisso as well now have 800 coins and no fodder to my name

I reckon I should put a bet on the Roma/Bayern double to make thee cards even more interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really getting tired of the last man hack from behind on a scoring opportunity not getting penalised like they should. Costs me so many games.

Last edited:
TOTS been leaked for next Saturday for us (24th). Market s**t the bed with pretty much every card dropping by 25-30% in just a few hours.

I sold my squad on Sunday evening when I heard for just under 15mil total and now I could buy that exact same squad back for around 12mil. I had Mid Pele, Mid Cruyff and Prime Vieira, they've dropped over 2mil combined since I sold them.

Using whatever I have untradeable for the next week and a bit while prices keep dropping gradually, until the TOTS loading screen pops up and we get another big drop and I'll buy back an even better team.

Rumours of an Icon Player Pick returning also so I've put that 15mil coins into 89-90-91 rated fodder. If fodder responds exactly how it did last time the Icon Pick dropped (ex. 91s rose from 85k to 135k), then that 15mil worth should turn into over 23mil worth of fodder. Hello Moments R9 :moustache:

Another weekend, another WL challenge. Didn't keep statistics this time around, but went full Nigerian and got Silver 1 with about 7 games to spare. Full silver backline/goalkeeper cost me many games...but a midfield/attack of RTTF Ndidi, Mid Okocha, FB Simon, Season OBJ Martins and MOTM Iheanacho was bloody fun to play with!

In game, team looked like this:

1618797306153.png
IF Onuachu is 6'7 and lethal from corners. Scored around 9-10 goals for me just from corners this weekend. If you put the ball on his head, he's winning it.

Last edited:
Hey All,

Career Mode question - So I just finished the last EPL game of the season with Barrow. Immediately after the last game I got an email/message saying I've been given an extra 140 million in transfer funds. I skip ahead a couple of weeks and then skip to the next season. When the next season loads it says I only have 30 million to spend. Anyone know what's happened here? Surely I wasn't expected to spend all that money before advancing to the next season?

Thanks!

Hey All,

Career Mode question - So I just finished the last EPL game of the season with Barrow. Immediately after the last game I got an email/message saying I've been given an extra 140 million in transfer funds. I skip ahead a couple of weeks and then skip to the next season. When the next season loads it says I only have 30 million to spend. Anyone know what's happened here? Surely I wasn't expected to spend all that money before advancing to the next season?

Thanks!
Career mode is pretty buggy. Not sure what happened to the money but would probably just be one of the many bugs in that mode

Remove this Banner Ad

Back