Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking out of the ground today after the game from the ponsford end heading towards Richmond station with my 2 kids and seeing 5 Collingwood fans laying into a dons fan was absolutely disgraceful.anzac day is a day to respect our fallen heroes not a excuse to carry on like dickheads.
Your first trip to an ANZAC day game?
There is usually a few fights after the game.

Walking out of the ground today after the game from the ponsford end heading towards Richmond station with my 2 kids and seeing 5 Collingwood fans laying into a dons fan was absolutely disgraceful.anzac day is a day to respect our fallen heroes not a excuse to carry on like dickheads.

Crazy meth addicts.

You did not need to add anything after 'disgraceful' as the action you witnessed would be as bad no matter what the day was. Bringing Anzac day into that post was a little awkward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

92 thousand people, half probably frustrated with the result.
Doesn't matter if it were Anzac Day, Christmas or your birthday, people will have disagreements and some will fight.

1 fight seems like a good result considering the hostility at the end of the match.

92 thousand people, half probably frustrated with the result.
Doesn't matter if it were Anzac Day, Christmas or your birthday, people will have disagreements and some will fight.

1 fight seems like a good result considering the hostility at the end of the match.

The crowd noise on TV was much better than most grand finals. Crazy how much better the atmosphere is when the stadium isn't full of corporates and other hangers on.

There’s generally trouble at these games owing mostly imo to the absolutely huge number of people who are rolling drunk. I don’t know if it’s the public holiday or the “event” atmosphere but something about Anzac Day brings in the pissheads.

Having said that, I didn’t see any trouble today. Though I was taking a piss and two blokes went into the cubicle next to me to do coke. Thought that was taking things up a notch.

Honestly unavoidable. When big teams play with big crowds you can count on 2 sets of drunken fans from both sides to clash. Morons tend to stumble into other morons.

Considering the volume of spectators to fights AFL has to be one of the safest crowd environments in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back