Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 26 - Congratulations S26 rfctigerarmy medal winner Tigerturbulance!

Remove this Banner Ad

just pretend non-furies are prodigy, and they are all saying ben lennon should be picked next week

that is literally it

we cant effect the sim (just like real life footy), so its all about the banter leading up to each game

the furies are all flogs, but the others are more annoying flogs who piss me orf
OK .............. Im going in Dry then

OK im new at this , How and who's heads can i kick

howz zis vork

just pretend non-furies are prodigy, and they are all saying ben lennon should be picked next week

that is literally it

we cant effect the sim (just like real life footy), so its all about the banter leading up to each game

the furies are all flogs, but the others are more annoying flogs who piss me orf
Even better, every other side is full of mopsys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE_GUN
TheMidRunner
Grockadoc
Lsta062
JackNah_8
Helen Wheels
Chappyuk
Stevi_Tigers
Wacky Tiger
TJASTA
Shadowthorn
rfctigerarmy
Shadow Man
Hate
Sterge
@Nuffers
OES
Tiger Toffee
rfctiger74
This Is Anfield
Tigerturbulance
joelsyt
Michaels

Round ONE has started, spots up for grabs, get in and #wackarat
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ghting-furies-at-underground-stadium.1199878/

Also,

As discussed in the BnF, we will be trying a voting system for this seasons PHX Shield. It is essentially a mix of posting and game stats (but mostly posting). Every week, I strongly encourage you all (it is not compulsary unless you are in the LG) to give your 3-2-1 best posters/performers for that weeks match thread. You may send them here or in PM to me. What I am looking for here is quality over quantity. So try to refrain giving votes to anyone who simply repeats "Rats suck" 200 times.. Big posting numbers are fine, just make them (at least most of them) good.

Try to use both match stats and posting to decide your votes but I am happy for people to just go on posting since we have the BnF for game stats.

Cheers

THE_GUN
TheMidRunner
Grockadoc
Lsta062
JackNah_8
Helen Wheels
Chappyuk
Stevi_Tigers
Wacky Tiger
TJASTA
Shadowthorn
rfctigerarmy
Shadow Man
Hate
Sterge
@Nuffers
OES
Tiger Toffee
rfctiger74
This Is Anfield
Tigerturbulance
joelsyt
Michaels

Round ONE has started, spots up for grabs, get in and #wackarat
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ghting-furies-at-underground-stadium.1199878/

Also,

As discussed in the BnF, we will be trying a voting system for this seasons PHX Shield. It is essentially a mix of posting and game stats (but mostly posting). Every week, I strongly encourage you all (it is not compulsary unless you are in the LG) to give your 3-2-1 best posters/performers for that weeks match thread. You may send them here or in PM to me. What I am looking for here is quality over quantity. So try to refrain giving votes to anyone who simply repeats "Rats suck" 200 times.. Big posting numbers are fine, just make them (at least most of them) good.

Try to use both match stats and posting to decide your votes but I am happy for people to just go on posting since we have the BnF for game stats.

Cheers
"I only tag people in finals match thread" -NaturalDisaster :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back