Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 27 - CONGRATS TURBO (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

just saying we are the Furies, and patience ain't our thing

time is running out Capt 0%
I ain't the captain dickhead, I just do all the borning s**t. If you want to take TheMidRunner on, be my guess :)

I ain't the captain dickhead, I just do all the borning s**t. If you want to take TheMidRunner on, be my guess :)

TheMidRunner gets us wins

fact we are losing has TJdumbarse written all over it

shape up, or we will Fredo you (or ship you off to the Hawks, dealers choice)

0-3
No stats in sight
In fighting that clearly wasn't because of me.

**** I'm glad I got out of here.

Pfffff

if you were still here we would be 0-3 AND have copped penalties for you ******* up the teamsheet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just posted this in our match thread

The Furies are proud to announce the following Furie Rookies:
Carson Dial , Edmund hunt and TigerTime_89 have passed thier Tactical Warfare Aggressive Training (TWAT) program.

During this grueling 4 weeks they have lived on a furies diet of goon and scraps from the dumpster to build up their cast iron guts to a level were they can eat _Cayz_ stale hamburgers without getting gastro. They have been flogged, punched in the neck and had numerous cans of West End chucked at their heads and have come back for more and now crave this.

This group entered S27 as just wanna be rookies and through rigorous bastardization and Furies love can now be known as TWAT Rookies.

May you go forth and be annoying campaigners and let the rest of the SFA know you are TWAT Rookies.
1552547914178.png

Carson Dial , Edmund hunt and TigerTime_89 have passed thier Tactical Warfare Aggressive Training (TWAT) program.

During this grueling 4 weeks they have lived on a furies diet of goon and scraps from the dumpster to build up their cast iron guts to a level were they can eat _Cayz_ stale hamburgers without getting gastro. They have been flogged, punched in the neck and had numerous cans of West End chucked at their heads and have come back for more and now crave this.

This group entered S27 as just wanna be rookies and through rigorous bastardization and Furies love can now be known as TWAT Rookies.

May you go forth and be annoying campaigners and let the rest of the SFA know you are TWAT Rookies.
View attachment 634998
May the lord bless your soul.

View attachment 634998

I'm still allowed to chuck tinnies at them though?

Since when did you ask permission to throw tinnies at people?

Furies gone soft

There is a code to chucking tinnies at teammates

Only flogs like you and Sterge warrant it without restriction.

Now * off to that Hindenburg that is the Hawks thread

okay plebs, with the reign of 74 now under way, a few ground rules

1) don't bother me with pleb work. I hired "Brad Scott" the helper monkey to take care of that s**t. don't bother him while he's drinking though, unless you like faeces being flung at you

giphy.gif

2) anyone who plays like a useless flog will have to post on every bullshit media thread naturaldumbarse and the bombers do next week as punishment. we no longer tolerate mediocrity at the Furies

3) anyone stealing goon from my skip will be traded to the Royals, you are warned

Well said!!

now lets head off to to Kittens and celebrate in style!!!

and noone let TJASTA out of the chair. when we released Sterge our season went to s**t, so lets not repeat that mistake FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back