Poll FIRA European Cup 2021 - Group stage: matchday one

Poll will last for 3 days, please don't vote for yourself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MD1.png

Welcome one and all to the opening day of FIRA for 2021 and we kick off with the group stage of the European Cup competition. As is tradition for the cup competition, we will be using straight votes to determine results and not the goals system that is employed in the league competition.

Teams have been split into 4 groups with the top 2 teams after the group stage going through to the finals.

GROUP A
Tromso V Amsterdam

gVy1yRD.png

xzAIRJC.png

Worker's Club of Kazan V FC Duisburg
MvlmGl1.png

4MBM169.jpg

GROUP B
Ljubljana Zamj V Split ARFC
50659060388_d431e36a39_b.jpg

YK5proJ.png

III. Monchengladbach V Sachsen VfB
kszWihq.jpg

bbR4CvM.jpg

GROUP C
FC Reeperbahn V Achilleas Athina FC
efee9f93008eafe4a7820d4b4fad5344fdcff43b.jpeg

sfL3jwa.png

Milan Roses V AFC Stockholm
sxLZjmy.png

Mh7ca8X.png

GROUP D
Edli Reykjavik V Schwaben SV
tFLeSfm.png

H7Mzn7R.jpeg

Panthères de Paris V Berlin Republik
MO3b6tH.jpg

NA8i58M.png

I know I say this a lot whenever these big competitions go up, but this has actually taken my breath away. Incredible stuff guys.

Kazan vs Duisburg is the hardest pick for me personally, love the Duisburg design but the concept behind Kazan is awesome.

Some good evolution of designs this year. I tried to make mine a bit more developed and focused on the layout a fair bit. Fun fact, the logo represents the two parts of Berlin coming together (East and West) which is why the 89 is significant. Also the removal of the circle let’s it breathe more!

Berlin Republic is the design that's caught my eye so far. Such a cool unique footy design and a great iteration of your previous design, and I absolutely love the trash polka aesthetic. Cool af.

Very proud to see so many painted on a photo templates!

In love with the select collector card presentation, such a great idea well executed. Actually everyone has had a good go at upping their presentation game and the results are spectacular.

Thank you. I have been sitting on that idea for three years because I attempted it but couldn't quite figure out the finishing touches.

BZlH1Xq.jpg

Your tutorial helped get me over the line so thank you very much. I would have liked to have done more with the actual card itself but I spent so much time on the template itself that I just put together what I could so I wasn't holding fancy up.

It might be a long season for my Tromso team, there's some outstanding entries in here. Changed my mind more than a few times with my votes, there's not a whole lot separating some of these match ups.

Back