FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you excited about the comeback?
I arrived in this country when ABBA was becoming yuge. Unfortunately the school I was at played Mama Mia EVERY day on the loudspeaker during lunchtime. EVERY BLOODY DAY. I used to chuckle when Afternoon Delight was played. Not exactly the kind of song that should be played for hormone infested teens. ;)

Every day!? That's a bit too much
Yes.

The Bay City Rollers were also popular then. I remember that Rita B used to wear a strip of tartan around her wrist and that "Woody" was etched on her arms. She's the girl who tricked me into watching Number 96 one evening. :D

Today is the first anniversary of my leaving the US for the last time. So how do I spend it? Watching the Magpies/Tigers match and MKR on TV. I also had my dinner provided by a friend. If only I had some of that Italiano bros ice cream... :D

Today is the first anniversary of my leaving the US for the last time. So how do I spend it? Watching the Magpies/Tigers match and MKR on TV. I also had my dinner provided by a friend. If only I had some of that Italiano bros ice cream... :D

Good anniversary especially with Richmond beating the Pies

I liked it. I don't read gossip magazines or sites so I wasn't particularly aware of her background and especially her family. I didn't know that she went to Northwestern University which is in a northern suburb of Chicago. It has a really fine reputation for academia. There's something about her that I like. I guess when you look at her mixed race background, she reminds me of someone else, even though he was born in Kenya. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back