Crosby87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 8, 2005
Not the Rugby board
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I thought I had posted this earlier, but I must not have pressed submit... lol. Anyways, after playing poker for almost two years now, I finally got my first Royal Flush. Sure, it was only play money, and I would have liked to use my two hole cards to make it, but it'll do.

royalflush.JPG

HighRoller

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons,Pacers
nice hit my first one about 3 weeks ago and what a great feeling it is to have it by the turn and have people betting into you LOL!

I was also on AP at the time who paid out 100 x BB to the table plus a free t-shirt lol

Only thing with AP is that you do need both whole cards otherwise they wont pay it.

Hmm that looks like Full Tilt? what do you think of that site...i was thinking about depositing there once you reccomend it?

Crosby87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 8, 2005
Not the Rugby board
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Yeah, it's not bad. Most people don't like the goofy avatars, but other than that it's fine. They offer a wide range of sit and gos and tournaments, have Hold'em, Omaha, Stud (both hi/lo) and Razz. Of course the biggest drawing point is the opportunity to watch/play with the pros - they have their own avatars and are highlighted in red so you can find them. Some of them play smaller limits and most play in tournaments.

I once watched Ivey play a game for the biggest online stakes there - I think it was 2000/4000 blinds, Omaha Hi/Lo. He didn't fare to well at all.

DoubleA

Premiership Player
Dec 10, 2004
Where Jack Lives.
AFL Club
Richmond
I had a royal flush a couple of months back actually. Crap thing was that I was all in on the straight, then all the cards popped out at once (if you have Pacific Poker you'll know I mean) so I only JUST noticed I had a royal flush, then new hand was deal straight away. Didnt evne knock the guy out, no way to bask in it.

Back