First year players

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say Lauderdale have the best talent coming through from 18's. Walsh, Kelly, Boscott, McManus, Siggins, Westell etc have all played up yet L-Dale's 18's are still going well.

Dudgeon would be very close to a seniors game. He was one of the last guys cut from the state 16 squad last year. Didn't even get to try out for Mariners? Last time I checked there were open try outs last year, so if he wasn't there then it would have been by his choice. He's a ball magnet + his disposal has improved a lot this year

Mate he's only playing 18s, theres about 10 other 17 year old's player TSL that are twice as good as dungeon, and i could name 3 already at north hobart. Young Sammy Darley best 17 year old player in the state if you didnt know will be sure to be picked up by the new GWS AFL team, Also young allison played every senior game this year also a gun and cunliffe great little player. and pretty sure it wasn't open try outs mate, there were letters sent out cheers, and you also say L'dale 18s are still going well even if they got there so called talented players coming up? North hobart 18s are 2nd on the ladder? and they could drop back Darley, Allison, Cunliffe.

Mate he's only playing 18s, theres about 10 other 17 year old's player TSL that are twice as good as dungeon, and i could name 3 already at north hobart. Young Sammy Darley best 17 year old player in the state if you didnt know will be sure to be picked up by the new GWS AFL team, Also young allison played every senior game this year also a gun and cunliffe great little player. and pretty sure it wasn't open try outs mate, there were letters sent out cheers, and you also say L'dale 18s are still going well even if they got there so called talented players coming up? North hobart 18s are 2nd on the ladder? and they could drop back Darley, Allison, Cunliffe.

Yes there are other 17 year olds better than him. I didn't say he was the best 17 year old in the state. I dont think theres any denying he's a quality player

re Mariners tryouts. I know for a fact that a few boys from the SFL tried out and they didn't get a letter.;)

North would be very strong if they dropped back those players, but Lauderdale have a lot more playing up than what NH do.

North would be very strong if they dropped back those players, but Lauderdale have a lot more playing up than what NH do.

North 18's had 6 of their starting 22 playing reserves on the weekend. Add to that the boys playing seniors, and that's at least 10 blokes who are eligible for 18s playing up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back