FTA-TV FlashForward

Remove this Banner Ad

Good. They ruined a show with potential especially with these stupid side stories.

Agreed. I hear that it was based on a book but that's still no reason to do EXACTLY as the book says. I'm eager to know what happens at the end though.

This show, quite frankly, sucks.

It's getting worse every week. I think a primary school student did the writing for this show.

So why are you watching, 20-odd episodes in? Or is this a broad generalisation most tend to use? It had finally shown signs of being interesting in the last 4 or so episodes...by no means a masterpiece, but hardly the worst show out there. Don't ask me to list worse shows though, as I don't actually waste my time either watching them, or going on b/boards telling everyone how crap they are. What a waste of time that would be...:rolleyes:

Someone just needs to ease up a tad. :thumbsu:

I started watching this show, gave up after roughly 6-7 eps. Then it came back with a strong double ep, watched the next 3 or so, and have given up again.

So I've probably watched 10-11 total and have given up twice because it's just that bad. But sorry mate, how I spend my time should be for you to decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back