Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
After a short delay, welcome to FLO season 2020!

A reminder that in this competition, 4 votes is worth 1 goal. So voting showing 12-15 is a 3-3 draw, but 16-11 is 4-2.

Good luck to all participants.

North QLD Cities
vDeC9gE.png

v
Geelong Thorns
w1jetEF.jpeg

Lalor Azzurri
R7bvUbb.png

v
Denmark FC
CHmIYTt.png

Gully Rangers FC
M7ZUQvN.jpg

v
Wellington FC
Gbmplbv.jpg

Swan FC
KPrzXMr.png

v
Goolwa EFC
TSnqtAc.png

Melbourne FC
pEj6rQ0.png

v
Tamworth Musicians
xqs4tBZ.png

Racing Club Auckland
mVwtn4r.png

v
AFC Adelaide Town
KcAoynl.jpeg

Encounter Bay Galaxy start the season with a bye.

Righto. Hit me. Tamworth. My away is basically my home in black.
Strong design, I like the idea, and it obviously keeps with the aesthetic of the team well.
An idea for what I would adjust is potentially losing the headstock of the guitar and have the neck continuing the whole way down the shirt. Keep the frets and make them smaller and smaller as the neck goes on a la an actual guitar neck to make it less obvious that it's a guitar and more like a subtle nod. Maybe include fret dots as well. Or nah :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong design, I like the idea, and it obviously keeps with the aesthetic of the team well.
An idea for what I would adjust is potentially losing the headstock of the guitar and have the neck continuing the whole way down the shirt. Keep the frets and make them smaller and smaller as the neck goes on a la an actual guitar neck to make it less obvious that it's a guitar and more like a subtle nod. Maybe include fret dots as well. Or nah :)
Cheers. I've been trying to get a bit of a PSG aesthetic into one of my designs for a while and I thought this was a eureka moment. Apparently not.

Yep, this is what I thought as well. Would be a cleaner, more traditional design and I think most people would still get what was going on.

Back