Podcast Flogcast - Junk Male (Trade & FA Period, 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the longest wait between recording and airing in Flogcast history, Brain Power, Dan, Le Grille, richoatthedisco, Teach, and myself return to recap a busy month of football and entertainment. :drunk:

Audio Link

This episode:

- pirating the NBN
- the statute of limitations
- sex tapes & sour grapes
- troll interviews
- kissing booths
- karma victims
- speed trading
- an extra leg up
- cruising through Port
- family floggery
- Geelong’s prognosis
- Charlie Norf
- and Dan breaks the law

Apologies for the length and lateness. :$

Length- 1:42:33
Trade review- 22:48
Talking points- 52:06
This week on the bay- 1:23:52
Questions- 1:29:55

You can also keep up with the Flogcast through various platforms:
Subscribe in iTunes
YouTube
SoundCloud
and by following The Flogcast on Twitter

iVNsuo0.png

It sounds like I'm speaking with a jumper over my head, under a doona, in the next room.

After I updated my skype and everything:
stock-photo-old-telephone-173417246.jpg

You sound like a cricket correspondent phoning in from India circa 1986.

The word I heard was that the super draft next year is really heavy on Victorians, and this treats crop of WA kids is better than next and Wet Toast trying to avoid another go home bitch.

That makes sense, unfortunately for them Freo have those awesome draft picks thanks to the dopey Suns.

F***** LOL richoatthedisco
"Where did you end up?"
"The Royal Tennis Club drinking Mow et"

I've met you buddy..you would have been smoking crack and straight down to the Holden Centre to f*** s**t up.

"Where did you end up?"

I've met you buddy..you would have been smoking crack and straight down to the Holden Centre to f*** s**t up.
I know this middle aged recently divorced woman who goes there to pick up, apparently they're a decent sort up there. Does Richo fit this mould?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Where did you end up?"

I've never smoked crack. Sure, I've chased the dragon, danced with Molly, had anice time, tripped the light fantastic with Lucy, talked s**t with Charlie, had a Special K breakfast, planted bulbs, sniffed amyl, been the fun guy in the (sh)room, snorted the odd, "Here, try this",and lived on weed for a while, but I've never smoked crack or injected heroin. :rainbow:

I know this middle aged recently divorced woman who goes there to pick up, apparently they're a decent sort up there. Does Richo fit this mould?
The Holden Centre mould or the Royal Tennis Club mould?

(Neither)

I've never smoked crack. Sure, I've chased the dragon, danced with Molly, had anice time, tripped the light fantastic with Lucy, talked s**t with Charlie, had a Special K breakfast, planted bulbs, sniffed amyl, been the fun guy in the (sh)room, snorted the odd, "Here, try this",and lived on weed for a while, but I've never smoked crack or injected heroin. :rainbow:

The Holden Centre mould or the Royal Tennis Club mould?

(Neither)

Royal Tennis Club.

See ninja edit above.

I don't think I fit a mould. A mate's dad said to me the other day, "They broke the mould when they made you." I replied, "They didn't use one."
My question was really, would a somewhat classy middle aged bird want to be ploughed by Richo, and it was directed to Woosh.

My question was really, would a somewhat classy middle aged bird want to be ploughed by Richo, and it was directed to Woosh.
No idea, I don't know any classy middle aged birds

The reason Gold Coast took unders to play in China is because they wear red. Red teams are incredibly popular in China, Man United sell more gear in China than they do in the UK. GC trying to exploit this along with their location to gain a foothold in the Chinese market on Port Adelaide's dime.

The reason Gold Coast took unders to play in China is because they wear red. Red teams are incredibly popular in China, Man United sell more gear in China than they do in the UK. GC trying to exploit this along with their location to gain a foothold in the Chinese market on Port Adelaide's dime.
First smart thing they've done since drafting Tom Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back