Floggard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
This absolute piece of excrement going off at Ben Brown for flopping.

If he is so against it I assume he went all pretzel on Sookwoldt every single ******* week then.

What a total ******* flog.
He’s a campaigner. It’s fitting that he finished his career at Essendon.

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool

If he is so against it I assume he went all pretzel on Sookwoldt every single ******* week then.

He isn't the first and won't be the last person to criticise Ben for this. If it wasn't for the fact that his goals turned the game, I felt a bit the same way to be honest.

Still, Carey can't criticise him for being one-dimensional. He either marks the ball, or he gets soft frees. That's multi-dimensional for you. :p

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Moderator #634

He also kept trumpeting “I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this” following Two Dogs’ late hit on Jones in the marking contest. Flog by name, and by nature!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
He also kept trumpeting “I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this” following Two Dogs’ late hit on Jones in the marking contest. Flog by name, and by nature!
Wouldn't surprise me.

The feather duster is now parading itself as a rooster.

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs

Liked mainly for "went all pretzel" :thumbsu:

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was as tough as a wet paper bag and as hard as a rubber nail.
Who is he to,pass judgement?
I hate dickheads like him who think they need to make comments to make themselves relevant.

bengrina

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The blokes a dead set flog . I had a couple of mates that went to school with him and they told me that his brother and possibly father had been done for drug possession or trafficking (can’t recall the specifics) . Anyway we were playing *essendon a few years back and the ball went over the boundary line right near me so I yelled out to him ‘hey Goddard your brothers a drug dealing scum bag’ . He heard me and was filthy about it

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Capitals
The blokes a dead set flog . I had a couple of mates that went to school with him and they told me that his brother and possibly father had been done for drug possession or trafficking (can’t recall the specifics) . Anyway we were playing *essendon a few years back and the ball went over the boundary line right near me so I yelled out to him ‘hey Goddard your brothers a drug dealing scum bag’ . He heard me and was filthy about it
Not sure that's the sort of thing to brag about to be honest.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
He was a weak flog when he played, full of his own importance and happy to verbally snipe at anyone, his own team included! No suprise he is any different now. Its a shame because in his prime he could play, he just ruined it by being a nob