Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

great! except chevrons need to be higher on the chest. in this setting as is, the V will be pointing at south of the naval
I tend to agree with you regarding the away jersey, but I like the fact that they aren't broken up by the sponsors logo, perhaps they needed to be a little narrower.

I do love the home jersey with the square diamond shape emanating from the logo. I'm not a massive fan of the new logo, but it does look good when incorporated into the jersey design this way.

This has only just been announced and it's not an official jersey, but I do like it. It's is a Pre-Game shirt to be worn during warm up.

Insane%20Fiorentina%2022-23%20Pre-Match%20Shirt%20%20%283%29.jpg

The purple, fluro and black design - with a centred club crest - "celebrates individual personalities and energy, with eagle-eyed fans likely to spot nods to legendary players and moments from our history," a club statement says.

Spurs fans, care to elaborate? jd2010 The Cryptkeeper Art Vandelay_ hawkman

I am confused by the nods to legendary players bit?

The purple, fluro and black design - with a centred club crest - "celebrates individual personalities and energy, with eagle-eyed fans likely to spot nods to legendary players and moments from our history," a club statement says.

Spurs fans, care to elaborate? jd2010 The Cryptkeeper Art Vandelay_ hawkman

I am confused by the nods to legendary players bit?
It's pure s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The negative nellies in our fanbase hate this but i love it. Feels really fresh, modern and original.

Something different anyway, I definitely going to get one.

At least if your pen leaks, it wont matter

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back