Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Finey seems to be quite the entrepreneur. Has also mentioned previously owning a cleaning business (I think when he was still at Uni) and being the first person to introduce a food home delivery service to Melbourne. Certainly an interesting character.

G'day and Happy New Year to everyone!

We've just published our first podcast episode for 2020, and it's an episode packed with all manner of discussion, a bit of footy, cricket, the bushfire crisis, the politics of climate change, while "Vinyl & Video" goes back to 1977 in music, movies & TV. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

For those who enjoy the music chat, I encourage yooz to check out the Ruck 'n' Roll podcast with Rohan, Brian Mannix and Kevin Hillier.

The best music centered podcast bar none, is Disgraceland. Brilliant pod.

G'day and Happy New Year to everyone!

We've just published our first podcast episode for 2020, and it's an episode packed with all manner of discussion, a bit of footy, cricket, the bushfire crisis, the politics of climate change, while "Vinyl & Video" goes back to 1977 in music, movies & TV. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

beauty,sumthin to look fwd too amongst the barren wasteland that is sports radio these days

beauty,sumthin to look fwd too amongst the barren wasteland that is sports radio these days

It's actually mind boggling that these two don't have their own show on SEN.

Jabba the Hutch I know you or one of your lackeys are reading this. Time to come clean on why Jack 'which opposition player is on your wishlist for the 2020 season' Heverin has his own show and these guys don't.

Jabba the Hutch I know you or one of your lackeys are reading this. Time to come clean on why Jack 'which opposition player is on your wishlist for the 2020 season' Heverin has his own show and these guys don't.
I wouldn't listen if it was SEN. I am over radio. Only listen for live sport occasionally. Podcasts all the way!

As for this pod, you cannot mention 1977 music without ABBA sorry.

Finey seems to be quite the entrepreneur. Has also mentioned previously owning a cleaning business (I think when he was still at Uni) and being the first person to introduce a food home delivery service to Melbourne. Certainly an interesting character.
Yes, he said he regrets selling that food delivery business. Was it called Gourmet Express? I can't remember what he said

Disagree with Roco sometimes on twitter but him and Finey would be perfect for the night shift.

As many know Rohan is a big big Rush fan

My thoughts to Rohan knowing he will be shattered by the passing of Neil Peart the drummer from Rush of brain cancer

I'm gutted mate, really gutted. THE best drummer in rock history, amazing lyricist and just a super intelligent, articulate, decent human being. I'm so lucky to have got to see them play live (Ottawa 2010). Such a pity Australian radio never played their stuff. People really should check out some of their live stuff on YouTube, it's amazing. Am posting probably their best-known song in these parts. RIP Neil.

Hi everyone,

The latest episode is online now. This week, we talk bushfires, protests, Twitter stoushes, state-of-origin and Big Bash, we preview 2020 for three more AFL clubs, and look back on the year of 1981 in music, movies and TV. It's packed with goodness!

Cheers,
Rohan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi BigFooty folk,

We've just posted a NEW episode, this week talking Brodie Grundy's big deal, the Royals, a newspaper disgrace, going to gigs when you're older, Slurpees, you name it! We preview three more AFL clubs and how they're likely to fare in 2020. And "Vinyl & Video" goes back to 1971, a big year for music, movies and TV. Hope you like it!

Cheers,
Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back