Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

we both can't build for s**t so that makes me feel better
No need to worry about that anymore!

Yeah, I don't like it. My building skills aren't the greatest so you'd think I'd be eager for all the help I could get. I think building is one of the parts of the game you should learn by trial and error. It shouldn't be handed to you on a silver platter (not that we know the rarity of the things yet).

No need to worry about that anymore!

Yeah, I don't like it. My building skills aren't the greatest so you'd think I'd be eager for all the help I could get. I think building is one of the parts of the game you should learn by trial and error. It shouldn't be handed to you on a silver platter (not that we know the rarity of the things yet).
it seems totally stupid.

But, having said that, I find most things are pretty balanced. I would imagine this will take up an inventory slot more like a nade than a trap, and if so it's a pretty big disadvantage to carry.

Also, going by the footage it is made of metal on the base so any half smart player will immediately waste the bottom layer of it which would degrade pretty quickly. It also looks like a bit of a grenade trap up top - assuming there's not more designs of course.

I'd be more interested in how the good players use it - as in, trapping people with it etc.

Personally I'd prefer to keep practicing my building skills than carry one around. Ultimately, this along with vending machines and guided rockets seem frustratingly off key

Mine is a far better builder than me and much better at close up battles. I used to have game smarts on him, but he's improved in that too the prick.

Have you tried hitting him?

*walks in

“Honey I’m home”
Perhaps if traps went off straight away it would be alright. They walk in bounce up and boom!

It's already built, that's the whole point, ready made fort.
I believe he is saying that if you throw the grenade at your feet you will be inside already.

I believe he is saying that if you throw the grenade at your feet you will be inside already.
And if you are right in the middle it bounces you to the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that makes more sense. You could probably just edit the door out.
I'm not sure if there is a spot for you to land at the bottom of it.
But you should be able to edit it.

I'm hoping they bring stats back online after this maintenance. I'm pretty sure I got my 100th win yesterday and I'd really like to check.

Considering how bad I was in my first 1000 matches (probably about 15 wins), I'm pretty stoked to get to 100. I just want to see though!

I'm hoping they bring stats back online after this maintenance. I'm pretty sure I got my 100th win yesterday and I'd really like to check.
They did last night after the patch came out. All the stats are there (at least for me).

They did last night after the patch came out. All the stats are there (at least for me).

Oh nice! I didn't have a chance to play after the downtime last night.

Still always down for playing with people. XBL: King of Cuphead

Think I may have found the same squad the other night!

The game is factually 40% Kiwis, 40% kids under 10 and 20% is the normals.

The game is factually 40% Kiwis, 40% kids under 10 and 20% is the normals.
Heh, I got put in a squad with a kid the other day. He just kept saying drop at Tilted, before I decided to troll and told him I was the GOAT and it didn’t matter where we dropped, we would win regardless. Anyway he dies almost immediately and starts bagging me for being trash, and I just kept saying how can I be trash when you’re the one who’s dead?

Heh, I got put in a squad with a kid the other day. He just kept saying drop at Tilted, before I decided to troll and told him I was the GOAT and it didn’t matter where we dropped, we would win regardless. Anyway he dies almost immediately and starts bagging me for being trash, and I just kept saying how can I be trash when you’re the one who’s dead?

I had a similar game with one, as a squad, two others were ones I knew, kid says go to tilted, we say we're going elsewhere and mark it on the map, so of course the lone wolf doesn't follow us, lands in tilted and dies within seconds, mutters 'thanks guys' has a sook and leaves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back