Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to get better and winning more one on one battles. Still suck at building though. I can usually get to the end game fairly regularly but get hammered by the guys who can build good forts or I get sucker punched from nowhere. There's been a few squad rounds where all the others die before we can group up and I'm left to take on squads of 3-4 in the end. Not surprising I end up in destination ****ed.

Anyone else on PS4 having problems saving their Replay clips? Almost every time I'm getting some PS error code suggesting I'm out of space, which is definitely not the case. Have only been able to save twice. Frustrating.

yup. Haven’t been able to save any replays to date. Same for everyone I know.
I thought it was having an issue only when I viewed a replay before trying to save it. Managed to save a couple by saving before viewing. But subsequent attempts at that have brought up the error code. :(

Hope next weeks are a little harder. Did lol at shotgun kills being worth 10 stars.
1ec339466885315a6d5fa9e050c41743.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

anyone seen small asteroids landing on the map?

maybe its hinting something big is going to happen

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing that Dusty might be getting removed.

There were rumours posted on Reddit, as per below

- The meteor will be hitting Dusty Depot, and NOT Tilted Towers as so many believe. Epic has thought this area of the map has needed an update for a long time.

- The map will always be evolving. The map will be updated WEEKLY in Season 4. Epic feels like they had a wasted opportunity with Tilted Towers going up all at once. They would rather have had bulldozers & a few raising cranes one week, then one building go up the next week, two buildings the following week, etc.

- Moisty Mire will be gone by the end of Season 4.

- The Season 4 Battle Pass is all Supehero-themed. There will be superhero skins and villain skins (at least 2 of each). They aren't from Marvel or DC, just Epic's own characters.

Not long to go now to find out if they're true or not

anyone want to give some tips to a noob?

please and thanks

Watch plenty of you tube clips. Monsterdface is a guy that has plenty of how to clips that help a heap.

And just learn to build. Change controller layout to builder pro and then go to moisty or wailing to get a heap of resources and just build and build and build until it comes naturally.

Watch plenty of you tube clips. Monsterdface is a guy that has plenty of how to clips that help a heap.

And just learn to build. Change controller layout to builder pro and then go to moisty or wailing to get a heap of resources and just build and build and build until it comes naturally.
Yeah I watch a fair bit of MDF's stuff. I'll forever be just a 'weekend hack' at shooters, but I've definitely added some things to my game that I picked up from him.

I haven't used builder pro yet but looking at making the switch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back