Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Robinson
19 mins ·
We have just been informed that the judge upheld the appeal and quashed the conviction from Leeds crown court due to the number of criminal procedure rules that were bypassed and broken.

He has released Tommy on bail and said in the interest of Justice Tommy needs to attend a new court hearing which will be conducted without breaking the laws.

Good news that they have agreed that the original trial was in fact a kangaroo court and prejudiced against Tommy.

Bad news is that they should have just released him not make him endure another trial (even if this one will supposedly be lawful). #FreeTommy
Sense prevails.

Only a few things in that post are factually correct. The judge did not break the law in convicting him the first time. Man, who writes this s**t? I suppose given it's the Tommy Robinson page, someone who is very uneducated. He'll be back in jail in no time, he even plead guilty. It just won't be a long sentence like the last one that is given. Always the victims hey RSS?
And like clockwork Brades is here to justify the Kangaroo court!

Seek help.

And like clockwork Brades is here to justify the Kangaroo court!

Seek help.
You call it a kangaroo court because it convicted a racist you're infatuated with for some unknown reason. However if you actually knew the meaning you wouldn't be using the term because you'd be smarter than the average bear.. and at the same time you wouldn't be a fan of a racist xenophobe who changed his name because he's afraid of his own sexuality.

Common sense prevails, and his movement is stronger than ever. He made the main stream news here in Aus, everyone's heard the name now.
How strong is his movement? So strong that they have barely made a peep anywhere. 3000 turn up for a protest, more turn up to Protest Trump. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Hyperbole and brainwashing is strong in this one.

3000 turn up for a protest, more turn up to Protest Trump.
Hardly anyone was there bro. It was all made up.

I've got the prooooofz.

526539_9bce8b6683b95d0cf8dcb7663d1fe4ee.jpeg

He's gone through the same appeals process dozens - if not hundreds - of people go through every year.

Its a bit more nuanced than that. I dont get how you can plead guilty and then manage this though

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-freed-on-bail-after-court-quashes-conviction

At the court of appeal on Wednesday, the lord chief justice, Lord Burnett of Maldon, upheld the Canterbury conviction but said the ruling in Leeds was “flawed” and there should be a retrial.

In the ruling, the lord chief justice quashed the Leeds finding of contempt

You call it a kangaroo court because it convicted a racist you're infatuated with for some unknown reason. However if you actually knew the meaning you wouldn't be using the term because you'd be smarter than the average bear.. and at the same time you wouldn't be a fan of a racist xenophobe who changed his name because he's afraid of his own sexuality.

Islam is a race is it?

And nice homophobic rant.

This decision confirms what some of us said at the time.

His arrest was possibly invalid - he was arrested for breach of the peace but charged with contempt of court.

It was not made clear during the trial how he was in contempt. From Lord Burnett "no particulars of the contempt were formulated or put to the appellant", and there was "a muddle over the nature of the contempt being considered".

He was denied a fair trail. Lord Burnett said the judge should not have commenced contempt proceedings the same day he was arrested. The judge should have adjourned the matter to give him longer to prepare a defence.

Of course, he could still be found guilty and send back to jail when the case is reheard at the Old Bailey.

Arts students with nothing better to do protesting against Trump.

Nobody cares other than that it ruins the traffic.

Just annoys decent elements in society ie the contributors.
Lol!

Got the survey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol!

Got the survey?

Corbyn (smartly) courted uni student vote by scrapping not only fees but historical debts. Uni students were previously big Lib Dem supporters but after they agreed to raise fees in coalition with Tories they got deserted over it.

I know the below isnt directly addressing the Trump protests but I would argue correlation is VERY high.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...rty-membership-right-young-vote-a8116796.html

If there were a general election tomorrow Labour would be the party of choice (aside from a house party, obvs) of nearly seven in 10 students, which is a remarkable statistic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/stude...opean-union-youthsight-analysis-a7154626.html

Brexit: For every one student who voted Leave, six voted Remain, new analysis finds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...ition-fees-arts-fund-plea-student-voters.html

Jeremy Corbyn has made a last-minute appeal for young people to register to vote and sought to win them over to Labour with twin pledges to help students with fees and pour money into Britain´s arts, music, film and theatre.

The deadline to sign up to vote in the General Election passes at 11.59pm on Monday and the Labour leader tried to catch the attention of the nation´s younger voters with promises to establish a £1 billion cultural capital fund and to write off the the first year of tuition fees for university students starting in September.

Quality meltdown

I see you changed the quote to make it seem like I am Kidd Vicious. A moderator could quite easily tell you that's not true. We post on the same thread most of the time anyway... so that wouldn't make a lot of sense compared to usual alias work.

He jeopardized rape trials and plead guilty to that charge; he has convictions for assault and fraud. He's taken the name of a football hooligan for some unfathomable reason and is a member of the EDL.

Some of you need better heroes.

He jeopardized rape trials and plead guilty to that charge; he has convictions for assault and fraud. He's taken the name of a football hooligan for some unfathomable reason and is a member of the EDL.

Some of you need better heroes.

Do you hold the same views about your fellow leftists who support people like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara who are known to be responsible for countless murders?

I see you changed the quote to make it seem like I am Kidd Vicious. A moderator could quite easily tell you that's not true. We post on the same thread most of the time anyway... so that wouldn't make a lot of sense compared to usual alias work.
I didn't change s**t, I've got no explanation for that.

He jeopardized rape trials and plead guilty to that charge

He wasn't charged with 'jeopardising rape trials'. And he didn't plead guilty of any charge. He accepted that he was in contempt of court during a process that has subsequently been found to be flawed and has been set aside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back