• Second last

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • They'll surpass all expectation - third last

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Something something Jack Watts

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right folks, one of Fremantle's greatest ever players, Victorian Michael Barlow, predicts Freo will win the spoon. He is likely to know more about Fremantle than any BigFooty poster.

“It’s against my old team, who I love and adore and do support,” he said.

“But I can see them finishing last.

“Fremantle to finish last is my bold prediction.”

I guess Fremantle can start thinking about who the second best draft eligible player in the country is (the best is Jamarra Ugle-Hagen, who is a western Bulldogs NGA player).

How sad is it that a spud like Barlow is considered one of a club's greatest players

Longmanure is going to turn them around

f55065dcd364564015de4e14eab90931.png

That's right folks, one of Fremantle's greatest ever players, Victorian Michael Barlow, predicts Freo will win the spoon. He is likely to know more about Fremantle than any BigFooty poster.

I guess Fremantle can start thinking about who the second best draft eligible player in the country is (the best is Jamarra Ugle-Hagen, who is a western Bulldogs NGA player).
They are $9 for the spoon worth throwing $100 on it

Really?, we only scraped past them with a bit of Levi to Fisher tap to Marc Murphy absolute Goal of the Year unsurpassable dominant brilliance in the dying second.
Apparently we’re not cooking anymore, shits about to get served.
👍
“Apparently”:sick:

The talent is getting thin at the top!

DF17996F-2780-4357-BA2C-9895D1BD18DA.jpeg

The Cockburn fans already have the injury excuse card out

Even though no noteable players are injured

Longmanure gets a free year off (even though he has a post rebuild list)

Roll on 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow is a reject of the highest order. Delisted by Gold Coast then sniffing around for media spotlight like a wannabe Kane Cornes by making ridiculous statements. Good luck in 2020 Eagles this is the last year before a long rebuild.
You mean a long rebuild for Cockburn

The Eagles turn things around pretty quick

Cockburn focuses on making sure Natalie looks pretty and shines

Barlow is a reject of the highest order. Delisted by Gold Coast then sniffing around for media spotlight like a wannabe Kane Cornes by making ridiculous statements. Good luck in 2020 Eagles this is the last year before a long rebuild.
Easy there, we monstered you plebs in the 2017 draft even though you had 2 top five picks. You can’t stop recruiting spuds and trading your best players for junkies while we pick up gems and trade for superstars. We’ll be right, you should’ve become accustomed to it by now

Easy there, we monstered you plebs in the 2017 draft even though you had 2 top five picks. You can’t stop recruiting spuds and trading your best players for junkies while we pick up gems and trade for superstars. We’ll be right, you should’ve become accustomed to it by now

Brayshaw and Cerra going to be guns, meanwhile you got a forward pocket and some average key position players who do alright hiding behind 30 year olds on the brink of retirement.
You guys do a much better job at integrating your junkies and getting them to play I'll give you that.

Brayshaw and Cerra going to be guns, meanwhile you got a forward pocket and some average key position players who do alright hiding behind 30 year olds on the brink of retirement.
You guys do a much better job at integrating your junkies and getting them to play I'll give you that.
Brayshaw and Cerra are B grade potatos

Trading out 2 yrs of picks for a bloke who is free agent age already ..... *ing genius

Better cash in quick

Mate I reckon you got bullied at school or have no friends, most likely both.
I reckon you were the fat kid who had to * the ugly girl while your mates done well

High chance of still being a virgin

Back