AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm,Victory,Blue Jays
1st Half:

[youtube]08HWRTqachU[/youtube]

Put 2nd Half SomeTime Tommorow

Kick - Mark - Kick - Mark - Kick - Mark

Okay so it's on the way out a bit now due to Geelongs influence but still :) Just thought it was a funny video.

I had the perfect gameplan on that. Punch out, kick just before the 50m so that it didn't go into 'shot mode', then take the mark in the goalsqaure, play on and snap a goal.

You could basically score a goal in 3-4 seconds or so from memory. I had games where I slotted 100 plus goals back in the day. Had the game down pat I did.

BTW, how rare was a normal out of bounds? Hen's teeth right? The ball just didn't bounce did it?

Oh, and who could beat the kick to kick practice mode... :cool:

Still the best AFL game to date that's for sure. The harassing/shagging type tackles, the freakish snaps from 60m on the boundary when 'shot mode' kicked in because it treated the 50m line as parallel from it's furthest marked point...just magic.

I had the perfect gameplan on that. Punch out, kick just before the 50m so that it didn't go into 'shot mode', then take the mark in the goalsqaure, play on and snap a goal.

You could basically score a goal in 3-4 seconds or so from memory. I had games where I slotted 100 plus goals back in the day. Had the game down pat I did.

BTW, how rare was a normal out of bounds? Hen's teeth right? The ball just didn't bounce did it?

Still the best AFL game to date that's for sure. The harassing/shagging type tackles, the freakish snaps from 60m on the boundary when 'shot mode' kicked in because it treated the 50m line as parallel from it's furthest marked point...just magic.

They are the bits i loved, playing with mates sure you COULD run it to the goalsquare and get an easy 6 points, but its much more fun snapping from the impossible angle just to rub it in further! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine was to either punch it out, grab it and bomb it long, mark goal.

Or i'd do the tap to the player, kick immediately OR run it down a bit, whomever marked it (or gained possession of the ball after it landed around the goal square) next would goal.

4 - 13 seconds per goal was great :thumbsu:

Used to stop playing it for months, then when picking it up again i'd get pumped by the AI, until i got my groove back and would start winning again.

The only time it go out of bounds for me was if i was tackled or if i tackled someone near the boundry line and the ball popped out.

I used to run back to the 50m line just to see if i could slot it thorugh the big sticks with the goal meter going off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back