Media FURIES: THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Remove this Banner Ad

Crisis talks recently occurred at Furies HQ after we receive melty PMs from old men who care a lot about this league.

Myself, James Colorado and ShaunDuggan recently got together to discuss the allegations of Furies corrupting the league. NaturalDisaster is not featured as he is busy on Batman Returns 4K Restoration (this is a short joke) and Frederico_WA as he has to look after his personal life which sucks as I was hoping to palm all my responsibility onto him.

1711749052831.png

We have learned a lot and do hope to do better! We are taking this very seriously!

Crisis talks recently occurred at Furies HQ after we receive melty PMs from old men who care a lot about this league.

Myself, James Colorado and ShaunDuggan recently got together to discuss the allegations of Furies corrupting the league. NaturalDisaster is not featured as he is busy on Batman Returns 4K Restoration (this is a short joke) and Frederico_WA as he has to look after his personal life which sucks as I was hoping to palm all my responsibility onto him.

View attachment 1943646

We have learned a lot and do hope to do better! We are taking this very seriously!

Seriously, this is a shithouse:

IMG_8223.jpeg

View attachment 1943646

Could have named 3 team sheets in the time you spent writing this media piece.

Me when I miss that deadline too

He used QhatGPT for this.

Still trying to iron out the wrinkles with team sheet submissions.

View attachment 1943646

Try turning it off and then on again.

Yeh we turned off the team sheet submission switch, that explains everything.

Thanks Pugs.

Case closed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was there causing turmoil within the playing group so there would be a chance a team might actually be worst than West Coast this year.

No chance anyone could be worse than WC.

Unless Brisbane stop putting in their team sheets, that might have been what fridge was getting at with them......

The Furies are a great club with a strong tradition in the SFA and wont be going anywhere.

The fact there is so much discussion about them now is testimony to their value right now in what is becoming a vanilla landscape and just another example of the Furies up and down cycle of absolute incompetence to qooty success story.

What's happening reminds me of S28 when the SFA wanting Furies blood, particularly Ned_Flanders blood when we sacked tjasta as Captain because at the time we lost pretty well every player of note and were seen as an incompetent dead in the water club.

SACJ TJASTA.jpg

And here we are 9 seasons later jumping up and down about how incompetent the Furies are and wanting them folded. Well done to the Furies LG for keeping the Furies traditions well and truly alive and daring to be incompetent when so many clubs fear mucking up and being penalised.

Keep the Furies :greenheart:
Keep the Bye:greenheart:

#LoveTheBye

No one loves the bye like the Furies.

Just wait until we post a team sheet that week.

I can, 100%, guarantee that a team sheet will be posted on time for our next match. Everyone will look at it, sigh about how disappointing it is, and then move on to the next topic of discussion that has its importance over-inflated. Until we inevitably * something else up and those who are attracted by shiny things come flocking back to join a pile on as an expression of "individuality".

And just to spite the meltier old men out there, we won't be folding 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back