Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: Clare Pettyfor to the Rescue

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at that 5 sec video. I did end up watching the new Demon Spirit video.

Maybe I am out of touch or not a great supporter, but I just don't care about the whole Demon Spirit thing. I find it all cringey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here i decided to to edit a highlight in for them

If you get a call from a strange number tonight its probably the club with an exciting employment opportunity.

Nice work mate.

Pretty sure we were the only (?) club not to tweet congratulations to the Tas team after today's announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty sure we were the only (?) club not to tweet congratulations to the Tas team after today's announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're already bullying them into choosing a different mascot

Alright i see they put a video out of May playing 200 AFL games. They roll the highlights mid chat, and they show god damn McDonald taking a mark. You couldn't even get the right bloke in one of your highlights! Literally the second highlight not even a minute into the video

Timestamped

Last edited:
Gus and Gawny should stop interviewing C grade TikTok talent and get back to interviewing players. Are they just interviewing internet people to try and get more viewers? Back to the full blown content for nuffys please boys.
Yeah I stopped watching because of this. Don't even know who those campaigners are they talk to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back