Club History Lost souls to the Dees board

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, I'm back. Note to self, don't go for a morning coffee lol.

Try to keep moderating discussions out of the thread, please – site admins can still see all these posts, and you all know by now the rules on mod discussions and abuse etc.

That was a tough period on the board, too, as we didn't have full-time club mods to oversee things.

Scythe94 stop pretending like you have a life and get in here answer if we can abuse you, you flog
Clearly hasn't stopped you in the past ;) But yeah, you're well aware that I can cop it—and dish it—by now. But as a general rule, call me a flog if you must via PM as opposed to in threads. Site rules still apply across BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can imagine rocking up to the pub and some bouncer is out the front and asks if you’re on Grimesys ‘list’.
"Hi dazzledavey36 here, Im here for the Grimsey pint party"
Bouncer: "Youre not coming in mate, but Grimsey did say he'd meet you out the back in the car park"

Last edited:
Wasn't there an American supporter who was always asking questions about the game etc?

Then there was that creepy kid who had a hard on for Sam Frost and Trent Rivers. Trying to remember his user name. What happened to him?

Me too, though I’m curious why he assumes I will pay my share of the tab
I enjoy the backhanded compliment of "you're all socially awkward weirdos but I bet you know how to split a bill."

I enjoy the backhanded compliment of "you're all socially awkward weirdos but I bet you know how to split a bill."
I noticed that. It was the icing on the cake of a memorable night. Just crazy. Some strange Lions supporter then kept popping up everywhere I went asking me when the Dee’s board was going to formally apologise to the Lions board for misrepresenting Zorko or something.

Wasn't there an American supporter who was always asking questions about the game etc?

Then there was that creepy kid who had a hard on for Sam Frost and Trent Rivers. Trying to remember his user name. What happened to him?

Great shout on the American poster! Wonder what happened to him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back