FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don't like is that Bran sits there and only gets to stay stuff if people are next to him.There should be a chaperone who writes down everything he says .Seeing the past and present is surely is good asset. When he said the wall was breached, people showed him scant regard.Maybe they think he's not that special.
Maybe he's going all Dr Strange on Titan, sifting through the millions of different outcomes determining how many of them involve the living winning.

I don't expect the zombies will stay in the crypt. Will be interesting to see if the faceless men come back though, with how abruptly that storyline ended I think the show doesn't really want to use them.
Well she renounced them after she’d jumped the final hurdle. Perhaps you can’t take those secrets with you.

As the NK approaches the flames they appear to go out with what sort of looks like the extreme cold that he radiates. The flames so far have just been sort of knee height but on that last occasion on the frozen lake they were the flames left by the dragon.

It's impossible to know if this means he can survive direct dragon flames but it seems it is a possibility at least.

As the NK approaches the flames they appear to go out with what sort of looks like the extreme cold that he radiates. The flames so far have just been sort of knee height but on that last occasion on the frozen lake they were the flames left by the dragon.

It's impossible to know if this means he can survive direct dragon flames but it seems it is a possibility at least.

That's how I viewed it - he's so cold, he's extinguishing the flames ahead of him; that doesn't mean he can control fire, or do it in every scenario.

Just rewatched season 1 episode 1. So good.

Robert and the Lannisters arrive at Winterfell. Ned's got a head. Jamie's got two hands. Tyrion is hoaring and boozing.​
Sansa is like 'ooh there's Joffrey. I'm totes in lubb with him'.​
Dany gets her gear off several times, has a very hot bath, gets married to Aquaman and receives three dragon eggs as a wedding present. Obviously they are not going to produce baby dragons. Pfft!​
The Hound and Tyrion have a chat.​
Bran sees Jamie and Cersei giving it biffs. Jamie pushes Bran off the tower and kills him. No loss, he wouldn't have amounted to much anyway.​

Well she renounced them after she’d jumped the final hurdle. Perhaps you can’t take those secrets with you.

Maybe, but Jaqen also gave her a smile and nod and let her go. Surely someone of his ability, if he didn't want her to leave or she wasn't allowed, could just stop her?

They showed both of these in the episode

...and that's why i asked.

I've just looked up obsidian, so it's really volcanic glass, so it can be melted down at about 1000 degrees, and can be shaped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but Jaqen also gave her a smile and nod and let her go. Surely someone of his ability, if he didn't want her to leave or she wasn't allowed, could just stop her?

...and that's why i asked.

I've just looked up obsidian, so it's really volcanic glass, so it can be melted down at about 1000 degrees, and can be shaped
Maybe he has to be assigned the hit with that coin or whatever 😬

Like with Sansa I think the issue is they needed an extra season to actually get the characters to where they wanted them to be organically. I can kind of see the Sansa character arc from helpless girl to savvy woman, and the Tyrion arc from the carefree master of court intrigue to the depressed and out of his depth advisor with no court or precedent to play off, but it was so compressed it seems like they just started acting out of character.

Serious question - is it Ar-ya (two syllables) or Ar-y-a (three syllables). It's starting to piss me off how different family members pronounce it differently
I think it’s Ar-ya

Her bodycount would be close to 50 at present, after sorting out the Freys... :oops:

the stableboy
the soldier on the side of the road she stabs in the neck with Sandor's knife (thanks to Carbine Chaos )
the dude she stabs in the belly during the Chickens fight
Polliver (who stole Needle, stabbed through the throat) during the Chickens fight
Rorge (who said he'd * her bloody, in the chest?)
Meryn Trant (who liked to beat little girls, slit throat)
The Waif (we never see)
Walder Frey's two moron sons, Black Walder and Lothar (unknown but they went into a pie)
Walder Frey (throat slit)
All the Frey males (i count 48 in total, poison)
Littlefinger (throat slit)

So i count 59 so far, did i miss any?

Oh found this

but it's missing Rorge

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back