Cesc
Boro
TIG

Thats 8, happy with that group:thumbsu:

Looking at starting Feb 09:)

Rules are simple -

Rule 1 - I make the rules
Rule 2 - If you dont agree with me refer to Rule 1
Rule 3 - You cant bid more money than you have. The sum of your bids must add up to what money you have.
Rule 4 - Once you send me your bid that is final....no 2nd chances.
Rule 5 - If this game was live you would not be allowed to Edit your bids...that is a no-no. Remember it for future games!
Rule 6 - I will pick the winner. I will give marks out of 10 for your Keeper. I will give each Defender a mark out of 10 and divide it by the number of them you have. I will do the same for Mids and Strikers.
Rule 7 - You must come up with a team name - this will also get a mark out of 10....Make me laugh boys!!
Rule 8 - Best score out of 50 wins
Rule 9 - I can add rules if I think they are needed
Rule 10 - I will only mark your starting 11
Rule 11 - I will be adding bonus points for things such as most cash left after achieving starting 11, bonus points for spending every cent. Bonus points on trades that are made etc, etc
Rule 12 - Most important rule - ENJOY!!

Current Participants -
sen
Jolldo
PS
BK
PL
Cesc
Boro
TIG

Benno is a possible only at this stage - if he available he is a starter

Thats 8 or 9, happy with that group:thumbsu:

Looking at starting Feb 09:)

Rules are simple -

Rule 3 - You cant bid more money than you have. The sum of your bids must add up to what money you have.
Rule 4 - Once you send me your bid that is final....no 2nd chances. If your bid is late it wont be considered.
Rule 5 - If this game was live you would not be allowed to Edit your bids...that is a no-no. Remember it for future games!
Rule 6 - I will pick the winner. I will give marks out of 10 for your Keeper. I will give each Defender a mark out of 10 and divide it by the number of them you have. I will do the same for Mids and Strikers.
Rule 7 - You must come up with a team name - this will also get a mark out of 10....Make me laugh boys!!
Rule 8 - Best score wins
Rule 11 - I will be adding bonus points for things such as most cash left after achieving starting 11, bonus points for spending every cent. Points for trades done etc, etc

Additional Important Rule - When placing a PM bid/bids you MUST indicate what your current cash balance is to make the bid valid. If you dont then your bid will not count.

Sounds good, so you won't be playing?

To cause no finger pointing I wont be playing....Because I get to see the PM's it is too easy for players to accuse me of cheating and I dont want that to effect the fun that these games should be all about. I could PM another player but Im cool being the judge and jury;)

OK Guys,

A reminder about the new game with a twist which can't have any controversy at all.

Its an EPL game which has auctions, say 9-12 player up per day, but the twist is you get 1 chance at the player and 1 chance only....(if you choose to bid for that player of course)

Your 1 bid per player must be PM'd to me by a certain time TBA. This will cause nervousness and excitement all at the same time...Did I bid to much?? Did I not bid enough?? Each day I will post up the winners at the same time each day (time TBA) in order of the lowest bid to the winning bid. This will tell who is a tight arse and who is a drunken sailor;)

Each player starts off with 200 million and you only need to produce a starting 11...Im looking at starting Feb 1st and to make things fair, I will not be playing (bidding) as I will see each bid as they come.

You build your team of 11, if you get more players than 11 great. At one point in the game (TBA) you will be allowed to trade player for player or for CASH so when it begins, build up those sellable assets:D

Current Participants -
sen
Jolldo
PS
BK
PL
Don Mania #5
Boro
TIG

Rules are simple -

Rule 4 - Once you send me your bid that is final....no 2nd chances. If your bid is late it wont be considered.
Rule 8 - Best score wins
Rule 11 - I will be adding bonus points for things such as most cash left after achieving starting 11, bonus points for spending every cent. Points for trades done etc, etc

Additional Important Rule - When placing a PM bid/bids you MUST indicate what your current cash balance is to make the bid valid. If you dont then your bid will not count.

I will PM each player on the above list just before Jan Long Weekend a reminder that we are not far from commencing..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting Bank Balance will be 200 million

Remember there will be points for the Team Name

Can everyone please have their Squad Thread up & running before Feb 1, that way we all no who is playing. If its not up we will assume your not committed to play.

Dont forget when bidding for a playing to put down your current bank balance on your PM to me - if bidding on multiple players your bidding amount cant exceed your bank balance

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back