Gamespot's 'All time greatest hero' competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky this and make everyone vote for Duke. How can he lose to Link??!! I was pissed when Snake was voted out to that geek freeman, but this is just an insult.

Duke Nukem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Link

I've said it before a couple of times, but the fact generic heros with absolutely no personality at all (of which Link is the posterchild) are beating heros with great character is an absolute indictment on todays gamer.

Duke's great for a laugh but Link is so great he doesn't need any hour long cutscenes, any voice acting or even any lines. Just the ability to provide an entry point into an enthralling game. He is the poster boy of that. You are Link, you are not just controlling him or watching him do s**t.

Ahh yes Links never ending quest to save his boyfriend. :D

xandir.jpg

It's gotta be Mario. No one has a longer prouder history than he does. Although I kind of feel that he's more of a demigod than a hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been nice if someone who could speak won. The mute ones can never be creative or interesting. I guess a lot of people judge based on their game though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back