Remove this Banner Ad

Kaizon

Debutant
Dec 15, 2017
Launceston
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey everyone!

I'm Daniel and I'm currently living in Young, New South Wales.

I took up Aussie Rules back in 2015 in Deniliquin where i played for the Deni Rovers while living there for a few months.

After a 2 year break (didn't live in the best AFL territory), I've joined the Young Saints and I can't wait for the new season to start.

I've been around the forums a few times before, and thought it was time to join up. I'm a soft Roos supporter (brought on my the Rovers affiliation with the team) and I'm focused on getting a six-pack at the gym and hitting the field.

Hey everyone!

I took up Aussie Rules back in 2015 in Deniliquin where i played for the Deni Rovers while living there for a few months.

After a 2 year break (didn't live in the best AFL territory), I've joined the Young Saints and I can't wait for the new season to start.

I've been around the forums a few times before, and thought it was time to join up. I'm a soft Roos supporter (brought on my the Rovers affiliation with the team) and I'm focused on getting a six-pack at the gym and hitting the field.
Did you play with Crofty at the Rovers?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey everyone!

Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back