Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I’ve whittled you down to team awards over individual stats.

You must’ve scoured over champion data all night to arrive at these damning findings.
You were the one using a handful of H&A wins as a yardstick. Since this is a team achievement I simply extrapolated to the infinitely more important premierships stat.

You were the one using a handful of H&A wins as a yardstick. Since this is a team achievement I simply extrapolated to the infinitely more important premierships stat.
No, you said Rioli’s numbers were better than anyone.

Then when proven wrong on that you said better than any Geelong player.

Then after you painted yourself into a corner there you said he had more influence than Chapman.

Now you’ve opened your mouth yet again to change feet and you’ve tried to go the total premiership figure.

75637B51-2C1D-494D-9EBB-B980507AE9C7.gif

No, you said Rioli’s numbers were better than anyone.

Then when proven wrong on that you said better than any Geelong player.

Then after you painted yourself into a corner there you said he had more influence than Chapman.

Now you’ve opened your mouth yet again to change feet and you’ve tried to go the total premiership figure.

View attachment 495640
My initial post was talking about premierships.
Hes got the best numbers of all.

4x Premiership player.

Of course thats far from unusual for a Hawf player, our true elite have 5+

My initial post was talking about premierships.
Ok, so you were wrong from the beginning. My bad.

So how many goals will win the game tonight, Wonka??

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Now let's see what squibs don't show up this weekend. TazHawk15 Josh_hawk are absolute certainties to go missing.
Why would any Hawfs be worried about a quality performance like that against one of the perennial top teams in the comp.
Good practice for the finals.
Some of the skills on display wowee!
Rebuild complete.
And with a blatantly corrupt umpire fraternity too. Wow!
21-21

Why would any Hawfs be worried about a quality performance like that against one of the perennial top teams in the comp.
Good practice for the finals.
Some of the skills on display wowee!
Rebuild complete.

21-21
Seriously mate you're not a dumb campaigner so stop acting like it. It was corrupt. There were at least a dozen times you campaigners were caught holding the ball or illegal disposal for no result.

And I just read the Hawthorn board and they think the umpiring was in favour of Sydney. That's the entitled for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously mate you're not a dumb campaigner so stop acting like it. It was corrupt. There were at least a dozen times you campaigners were caught holding the ball or illegal disposal for no result.

And I just read the Hawthorn board and they think the umpiring was in favour of Sydney. That's the entitled for you.
The umpiring was shocking but both ways.
Some of the calls and non calls in our 50 were soul destroying.
We were robbed of three shots at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back