Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you got me, ours has been the slightly easier fixture.
I mean we got to play you guys didn't we?
1 point with a full strength side. Enjoy it while you can comrade.

you had 2 extra on the field
they were paying the hiel hitler salute and duck that week too
This is what I'm talking about guys. On goes another.

What's the story with that? I heard the commentators mention something similar as well. What a shocking decision.

They thought he was related to Mitch Thorp. Different father.

Full strength?
Not quite.
Also Ill pay you were missing Taylor and Duncan but apart from maybe Henderson your outs were easily replaced spuds.
Glad you got over our easily replaced spuds by a whole point

Is that the game we lost our A-grade defender, Jack Henry to concussion before half time?

Full strength?
Not quite.
Also Ill pay you were missing Taylor and Duncan but apart from maybe Henderson your outs were easily replaced spuds.
It appeared so.

#excitingyouth

I'm still shocked at just how good Wells has been the past two drafts. Parfitt, Stewart, Ratugolea, Henry, Guthrie, Simpson, Fogarty, Kelly - and they're just the blokes who have made their debut. Guthrie and Simpson are still finding their feet, but we're talking potentianally bona fide jets with Parfitt, Stewart, Ratugolea, Henry, Fogarty and Kelly. I don't believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still shocked at just how good Wells has been the past two drafts. Parfitt, Stewart, Ratugolea, Henry, Guthrie, Simpson, Fogarty, Kelly - and they're just the blokes who have made their debut. Guthrie and Simpson are still finding their feet, but we're talking potentianally bona fide jets with Parfitt, Stewart, Ratugolea, Henry, Fogarty and Kelly. I don't believe it.

Don't forget Constable who is knocking the door down with 30 touches a game.

Glad you got over our easily replaced spuds by a whole point
I dont think you quite understood my post mate.
It appeared so.

#excitingyouth
I agree.
As I said in a post the other day we are in similar positions list wise.
Ageing stars, a core of solid experience, exciting youf and a LOT of very average mid tier players.

So In my opinion we played your best 22 minus the three I mentioned (with the same out ourselves).

And we won.

I dont think you quite understood my post mate.

I agree.
As I said in a post the other day we are in similar positions list wise.
Ageing stars, a core of solid experience, exciting youf and a LOT of very average mid tier players.

So In my opinion we played your best 22 minus the three I mentioned (with the same out ourselves).

And we won.
Na, we're miles ahead. You'll see it soon.

It's why your board keeps praying for FA's and players from others clubs again.

3b0a5e185f035089aadecd0c99222183

Na, we're miles ahead. You'll see it soon.

It's why your board keeps praying for FA's and players from others clubs again.
Teamboards, lol!
The dipshits think the sky is falling because we kicked inaccurately in the last qtr, (after controlling the rest of the game) against one of the strongest sides in the comp.

I gave up on the team board ages ago after someone in all seriousness posted that they were "not happy" with a HUNDRED PLUS POINT WIN because we won in an "unconvincing manner"!!!!!!!

Clarkson is slow to make drastic changes and loves long long loooooong apprenticeships in the VFL, but Im sure if Hawthorn cleared out a half dozen journeymen like Geelong has and replaced them with our own exciting youf we would be a better team for it.

So in essence, whichever logical angle you approach it from we are still better than Geelong- then, now and into the future.
But what's new there hey?

Teamboards, lol!
The dipshits think the sky is falling because we kicked inaccurately in the last qtr, (after controlling the rest of the game) against one of the strongest sides in the comp.

I gave up on the team board ages ago after someone in all seriousness posted that they were "not happy" with a HUNDRED PLUS POINT WIN because we won in an "unconvincing manner"!!!!!!!

Clarkson is slow to make drastic changes and loves long long loooooong apprenticeships in the VFL, but Im sure if Hawthorn cleared out a half dozen journeymen like Geelong has and replaced them with our own exciting youf we would be a better team for it.

So in essence, whichever logical angle you approach it from we are still better than Geelong- then, now and into the future.
Keep believing pal, it makes it better. :D

Teamboards, lol!

There is also deluded posters away from the Hawks board that said they had 'two stars done and dusted"

There is also deluded posters away from the Hawks board that said they had 'two stars done and dusted"
As to the main one... well apparently every now and then you handbaggers get something right. Plus a 20% CBA increase didn't help.
20180514_003411.png
Number two is running around in the brown and gold doing very nicely indeed.
At Hawthorn the name 'Jarman' is as big as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back