Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’re actually a dropkick. Look at what you’re saying about a yet to be born infant.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I'm just saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The child is screwed!

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I'm just saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The child is screwed!

Don't let hatred consume you Ralphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone was having a laugh at your expense chap if you paid more than that in the mid to late 90s. Mitsubishi mania just before the Moran’s got a press and screwed everything right up.....

I remember.

Paid £10 on the weekend. Damn inflation.

Last time I saw Gaz Snr he was on way more than that emptying the boot of a poor blokes taxi outside Saratoga looking for the stash he thought he left there.

Saratoga. Was that the really dark place just off Kingsway?

Inflation - now that was a good night out!

Stop that crazy spending and head out to chalk farm for some quality mum and dad

I was there last night.

:$:$:$ ARVO HANDBAGGERS :$:$:$

It appears your minnow club has been doing everything possible to cheat again - What a great bunch of Handbbagers :rolleyes:
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...rd-party-deal-for-ablett-20180719-p4zsdd.html

I found this line quite amusing

"The AFL knocked back the deal in which Costa would have paid Ablett – as he had in the past, before the champion crossed to the Gold Coast – to act as an ambassador for Costa’s extensive property arm. The league ruled that if the deal went ahead, it would have to count under the Cats’ salary cap"

So prior to moving to Gold Coast, old mate Mafia was paying Jnr outside the cap??? - Then it goes on to reference Joel Duckwood was under the same arrangement?

Have a s**t arvo Cheats!!! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back